The Blue Nile

• Veg-friendly
Contact 734-998-4746

221 E Washington St (at S Main St), Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, 48104

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ethiopian restaurant. Unlimited brought-to-your-table buffet style feast. The vegetarian feast items contain no meat or dairy products.

Category: Buffet, Ethiopian, African, Non-veg

First Review by samanthamuffin

Great vegan food at the blue Nile in Ann Arbor - Edit

I had the all you can eat vegetarian meal which is actually vegan. It was super tasty. Fresh food. You get a couple different small portions of lentils, potatoes, cabbage, spinach etc. It really filled me up. They brought new bread all the time. Very nice staff too. And check out the ice tea. It's home made and has some cinnamon in it. I will come back!

One of our Favorites - Edit

We love going to Blue Nile. For my vegitarian daughter, she can eat the "vegetarian feat" and we get meat (if we want it. Some of hte best food in Ann Arbor. And it is fun!

Pros: easy menu, good food, fast if you want it

Cons: not many choices

Vegan Buffet - Edit

There are two ways to eat here: you either order meat or vegetarian. After ordering, you are served unlimited amounts of the dishes, which are more like dips. The food is so good! Be careful not to fill up on the Injera (bread), which is served in place of silverware.

Pros: Delicious, Unique Experience, Vegan!

Cons: Pricey

Return to Ann Arbor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Blue Nile closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2186 times since Jun 2011.