First Review by Buckskinmusic

One of our favorites in the area - Edit

There aren't that many restaurants in Ludington where one can get good vegetarian/vegan food, so we come here a lot :) They usually have 3 or 4 vegetarian entrees available, but they are not all listed on the menu - you have to ask for a separate menu or ask the server to specially tell you the veg features. This is the only downside to me, because when we are out with omnis it just makes me stand out more to have to ask specially for the veggie menu. Also, when we were there last, the hostess had no clue about the veggie menu when I tried to ask for it while being seated.

Sometimes they will also have one vegetarian pasta and one or two vegetarian/vegan salads or soups listed on the menu (the menu changes frequently though). Veggie sushi is almost always available which is great and we get it a lot. They have an outdoor/rooftop seating section in the summer which is fun, but to my knowledge the veggie options up there are pretty much limited to one vegetarian sandwich, a plain salad, hummus with pita and veggies, fries, and the veggie sushi. They used to also have a black bean burger but didn't have that this summer. Overall though the Blu Moon has the best and widest selection of veg-friendly food in Ludington.

Pros: Tasty veg food available

Cons: Have to ask for the veg options

Fantastic vegan dishes made to order! - Edit

We went to Blu Moon twice in December. The chef was friendly and very talented. I can't say enough about this place! Do not go to the Ludington area without trying it.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Healthy Cuisine

Return to Ludington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Blu Moon Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1239 times since Feb 2012.