The Bloom Cafe

5200 Oakland Ave, St Louis, Missouri, USA, 63110

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe offering breakfast, lunch, and baked goods. Has labeled vegan choices like breakfast burrito, tofu scramble, oatmeal and fruit, lunch wrap and garden soup. Mission is to help people with disabilities gain skills through job training and employment. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-3:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Bakery, Breakfast, Non-veg

First Review by AlexisHendrickson

amcalx1

Points +216

18 Feb 2020

So far so good!

Got the vegan Cesar salad and it was very delicious. Cashew based dressing and for $7.99 it was a deal to me! Coffee is delicious too. Get with soy milk or almond milk!

Pros: Vegan options , Good price , Cute place

Cons: Wish their were more options

Conniemm

Points +983

05 Oct 2019

Nice casual place

I was looking for a place that had vegan breakfast options and was happy to find this restaurant. I ordered the tofu scramble. It had black beans and vegan cheese on it. It was tasty and a little oily but overall I enjoyed it.

It's an inexpensive place. Bright and comfortable inside. Ask for soy milk at the counter for coffee.

Pros: Vegan options, Inexpensive, Attractive space

JackieSnyder

Points +109

22 Sep 2019

Disappointing

I’ve been wanting to come here because of their connection to Paraquad and hiring of people with disabilities, but I didn’t even get the chance to eat. My vegetarian friend and I came for brunch, and she could barely find something she wanted to eat, much less something vegan for me. The few options were basic and nothing special. After looking at the menu, we decided to go elsewhere.

arielshra

Points +35

Vegetarian
13 Mar 2019

Great!

I ordered the garden wrap- and it’s vegan- and it was only 7.99 and delicious. There wasn’t very many vegan options, but the few there seemed great. For 7.99, I definitely feel I got my money’s worth. The setup is super cute. Really inviting environment. The wrap comes with a side and they also have a great yummy vegetable soup that is also vegan! They also have great opportunities for people with disabilities.

Pros: Not too pricy, Great food, Great opportunities for people w dis.

Cons: Not many vegan options, but a few

AlexisHendrickson

Points +795

Vegetarian
20 Jun 2018

A new favorite

Clean, modern cafe with tons of space and gorgeous patio with flowers. Plenty of veg options. Service is top notch and food tasted great. Reasonably priced too

Pros: Clean, Lots of veg options, Great service

Return to St Louis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Bloom Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.