The Blend Bistro

561-331-8766

11701 Lake Victoria Gardens Ave (at downtown), Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, USA, 33410

Serves meat, vegan options available. Juices, smoothies, and a menu with some marked vegetarian and a few vegan items. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-7:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by sandram60

Stay away! - Edit

Poor service, server seemed bothered to be waiting on us. She acted like it was a chore to brew tea. I Had an empty glass of water for some time and it wasnt refilled until i asked. Overpriced vegetables with small portions. $18 for about 6oz of veggies, cheese and sauce. We had a coupon for four people but my wife could not make it last minute, being the fourth person. We ordered a meal for her anyways(seemingly making up for the fourth person physically being there). They would not honor the coupon. The server and the manager were telling us the computer wouldnt “let” them honor it since the fourth person wasnt sitting at the table. Ive worked in the restaurant industry for about 25 years managing both back and front of house. I know that was a flat out lie. The computer does what the manager tells it to do. Thats usually why they have a separate card or code. I did not appreciate being treated like an idiot. If it was me, the coupon would have been honored to keep a customer (and the fact that conditions were met as per the fine print on the coupon). Not worth my time going back or recommending anyone else to waste their money there.

worst experience ever. - Edit

Rudest staff I've encountered in s long time. This place is NOT vegan friendly. Don't waste your money here. Walk down to Yardhouse which actually had a good vegan menu.

Pros: none

Fresh, Veg Friendly, Awesome Ownder - Edit

This is a restaurant that truly cares about your happiness!
The owner is hands on, warm and just interactive enough without being in your face. The Buddha Bowl and the Quinoa Pilaf are my favorites go-to choices....Perfect oasis of white when the sweltering Florida sun gets to you. Make a reservation so you can get one of the cushy white booths. Vegans, vegetarians and meat eaters will all be happy here. Dine early as they typically close around 8

Return to Palm Beach Gardens Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Blend Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.