The Blackhorse Hotel Restaurant

Contact 01756-752770

Main St, Grassington, England, BD23 5AT

Serves meat, vegan options available. Gastro pub in the village of Grassington, has clearly marked vegan items on the menu including soup, sandwiches, a bean burger, sweet potato & chickpea curry and American style pancakes for dessert. Happy to veganize dishes or offer alternatives. Staff confirmed has a separate fryer for cooking of chips, potato wedges, etc. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Veganolive1

Vegan Options In Grassington - Edit

I wanted lunch in Grassington and was not expecting to find anywhere catering for vegans, then I found The Black Horse Hotel, with clearly marked vegan options on the menu. I emailed and received a very positive reply confirming they used a separate fryer and could adapt dishes on the specials board too, so they are very amenable. I ordered a roast pepper and red onion wrap, with potato wedges, a simple sandwich filling, which can be tasteless (and I have had a few in my time). This was succulent, delicious and the potato wedges were totally moreish and even though I was full, by the time I finished, could easily have managed a few more. I would love to revisit and try their other options, including the delicious sounding American pancakes. Would be good if they also labelled wines as vegan friendly, maybe something they will look at in the future.

Pros: Vegan Options, Vegan Pancakes, Very accommodating

Cons: No labelling of vegan wines

Return to Grassington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Blackhorse Hotel Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.