First Review by monicalsmith1

Great Little Hideaway - Edit

No frills fresh food with an original twist, friendly service, and reasonable prices. It's not easy to find and you may be deterred by the line that often comes out the door, but it moves very quickly and the food is definitely delish.

My daughter, who loves pad thai, got the Thai wrap and thought it was awesome. It came with black beans, rice, marinated tofu, peanut sauce, all wrapped in a chili flour tortilla. I enjoyed the Mr. Potato Head, but plan to try the Thai wrap on our next visit.

Smoothies are also yum and made fresh!

Pros: Tasty, Fresh, Reasonable Prices

Cons: Hard to find in the basement, Bathrooms in courtyard of strip mall, No credit cards accepted

great veggie options at a great price - Edit

we love this place in Aspen! great prices, almost anything on their menu can be made veggie and vegan. always has at least one vegan soup on the menu. my son got What's Up Doc wrap which was like a Caesar tofu wrap, my daughter and husband each got the Thai wrap ( don't remember the exact name) and I got the oriental salad with tofu. alll great. their chili lime corn chips are also awesome. only big downside is their small amount of seating. we took ours to go and ate at outdoor tables around the corner. glad the weather was good.

Pros: great food, great prices, many options

Cons: very limited seating, no credit cards accepted

Return to Aspen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Big Wrap closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.