First Review by Navegante

best donuts around - Edit

These are the best we've had, let's face it, if we're craving a donut, we don't care about health, low calorie, baked not fried, we want a donut! These fill that desire, favorite is the green tea matcha then the vanilla glazed cake.

Pros: ummm, donuts

Cons: price, but we understand why

The Best - Edit

My second favorite vegan doughnut shop in the US; nothing beats Ronald's in Vegas, but this place is amazing. Great flavors, great texture, tastes like the real thing. Chai is good, too.

Pros: Tons of flavors

Cons: Expensive

Great donuts (and 100% vegan) - Edit

I've had most of the big vegan donuts around the country (Dun-Well, Mighty-O, Pepples, Voodoo, Ronalds, Donut Friend etc) - and this place 100% stands up to them. They just opened in summer of 2016 - but are definitely doing it right.

Around a dozen flavors daily (including fritters and such), and an also basic coffee shop/cafe beverages. They have a cute shop, a couple couches/chairs for seating, free wifi, and it's in a great location downtown.

Very tasty! - Edit

These donuts (or doughnuts) are very good. The flavors are different. That was the only complaint I heard - but I liked them a lot. I tried 6, and the only one I didn't care for was the spiced chocolate. The others were delicious. The best donuts available in the Salt Lake Valley, IMO. A bit pricier than other donuts elsewhere (I paid $14 for 6) but very good.

Pros: Tasty donuts

Cons: Not available 24/7

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Big O Doughnuts closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.