The Beached Lamb Cafe

• Veg-friendly
Contact 07855775782

72/74 Fore St, Newquay, Newquay, England, TRY1EY

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quirky cafe in Newquay en route to famous surf beach Fistral. Has a Thai inspired chill-out lounge and cafe with reggae music. Owner is vegan, and the menu includes many veg dishes such as scrambled tofu breakfast with dairy-free spread on toast, avocado and falafel sandwich, houmous and falafel platter, soy latte, vegan shakes made with soy ice cream and fresh fruits.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by manju

Awesome! - Edit

We visited the beached lamb twice during our holiday in May 2013 and absolutely loved it! The staff are friendly and very helpful, the atmosphere is relaxed even during peak times and they have a great range of food for vegans. We had our 2 young children with us and the staff gave them toys and colouring books to keep them entertained. When visiting be sure to have one of their soya milkshakes, you will not regret it!

Pros: Great food, Lovely staff, Relaxing atmosphere

Cons: I have to travel 8 hours to get there ;)

A lovely place to find in Newquay - Edit

A fantastic little place serving great food. In our party, we had a vegan (me), a vegetarian and two omnivores, all of whom loved their meals. It was amazing also to have a vegan milkshake in a restaurant, something I've never had before! Everyone was satisfied, and the decor inside was charming. Will definitely be going again when I'm back in Newquay.

Pros: vegan milkshakes, great food, good value

Cons: no toilets

Oasis of veganity by the sea - Edit

I went to Newquay thinking that there would be vegan food as far as the eye can see - it's a hip young town, isn't it, after all? After trawling the highstreets and bystreets lined with cheap burger stalls, I found out about this haven of deliciousness on Fore St and all my prayers were answered. A rich and varied vegan diet and a lovely staff make this the most welcoming little caff in town. Would highly recommend to any other ethical surfer types!

Awesome little cafe. - Edit

We're regular visitors to Newquay and thrilled to have found The Beached Lamb. If you're looking for a relaxed rasta-inspired atmosphere, super friendly owners, gluten-free (ticks our box), vegan, veggie, or meaty food (nothing gourmet but straight-up tasty nosh) then this is your spot. I hope they do really well - I'll be back popping back for a soya peanut smoothie next time for sure!

Return to Newquay Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Beached Lamb Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2602 times since Jun 2011.