Raw
Delivery
Take-out
Bakery

Plant-based, vegan, organic, ethically sourced healthy raw and baked goods. Specializes in many different varieties of banana bread. Also has savoury dishes including hummus platters, and tempeh bacon pesto on sourdough. Offers delivery and at several restaurants, cafes, and health food shops around Bangkok. To order, visit www.thebananawarrior.com. Open Tue-Sun 11:00am-8:00pm. Closed Mon. Last order 7.30pm.

First Review by 82amz82

trenityw

Points +696

23 Nov 2023

Nice place

The dirty chai latte with oat milk was so good I had 2 of them. The salmon toast was okay, I felt like the ratio of cashew cream cheese to “lox” was a bit off, but the sauerkraut that came with it was a nice touch. I would’ve liked more cream cheese and less lox. When I tried to pay my bill their card reader wasn’t working and I couldn’t pay with card so I had to use my last cash which kind of put me in a bind bc I would’ve liked to save it for other things.

fotofee

Points +160

14 Jul 2023

Little vegan cafe in the Mall with nice decoration

We support always the vegan movement and I´m thankful for every single vegan location, and there are a lot in Bangkok that´s really fantastic. Banana Warrior Cafe is a nice decorated cafe with super friendly, helpful staff and a supportable story behind it. Its based in the EmQuartier Halix 4th floor. You can oversee it, so I suggest to put a more visible sign in front of the Cafe, so every guest will find it more easily. We had a delicious and filling porridge, cheesecake and spiced latte brownie with cappuccino. All high quality, pricey for sure but now and then you can treat yourself for something and support veganism. You can only pay cash or with debit card (not credit card) under 1000 THB.

olivenoire

Points +268

Fruitarian
05 Jun 2023

Cool restaurant with a view

Nice place with a view on the BTS train station and people below.
Good selection of vegan cakes.

Pros: Good cakes, Friendly staff, Nice view

JessiJune

Points +444

24 Feb 2023

Beautiful food

I’ve been to this cafe many times and the food is always beautiful. The addition of the little notes with your cutlery is super cute.
The tasting platter is definitely my favourite item. And the cakes are mostly delicious.
My most recent visit was probably my least favourite unfortunately but it won’t stop me going back. The sourdough was quite chewy, making the ‘burger’ hard to eat. If you’re in emquartier though it’s a must.

Dotsax

Points +157

09 Feb 2023

Vegan warriors

Yummy and good looking food (vegan salmon is special) and sweets are too...much

Pros: Good looking food, Cakes

Cons: Not too extensive menu

DaniM

Points +2021

30 Jan 2023

Delicious

Food: The vegan food is absolutely delicious.

Staff: The staff is very friendly and courteous.

Location: Unfortunately it's not that cozy inside the huge mall.

TheDiplomat

Points +844

21 Jan 2023

Great food and desserts

Small cafe with a great seasonal menu and excellent desserts. Always love visiting and enjoying a good salad or open-face sandwich.

lokalvegan

Points +1638

25 Dec 2022

Really good but hard to find

The “salmon” sandwich and the chickpeas curry are great.

LauraBirks

Points +139

18 Dec 2022

Nice but disturbingly expensive

We had a smoothie and a pumpkin spice latte and it was over the equivalent of £8. I don't remember bangkok being this expensive when I was last here. Maybe that's what traveling round Laos does to you. Nice drinks but I resent paying the same price as I would in London, England.

Nishanant

Points +33

Mostly Veg
25 Oct 2022

Good Vegan cafe and well thought details

Ensure payment options are available and smooth

Pros: Good location in shopping mall, Friendly staff, Serve alcoholic drinks

Cons: Not many options, Foreigner staff. Ensure you make right orders, Limit Payment option

catlove

Points +246

20 Sep 2022

Delicious and healthy 🤩

The food was super delicious and the staff super nice and friendly 🥰

Was not very easy to find though.
It’s located on the 4th floor of the Helix Quartier.

Updated from previous review on 2022-09-20

Pros: Healthy and delicious , Organic

HansM

Points +725

Raw
17 Sep 2022

Nice place, 4th floor

This small vegan cafe is on the 4th floor of shopping mall Emquarter bts skytrain stop Prom Phong. Opposite Emporium mall.
Nice menu and drinks. Friendly staff. Some improvements could be made on the Buddha bowl, see below.

Pros: Nice seating , friendly staff, Reasonable pricing, Portionsize ok

Cons: Not easy to find, Brocoli was ‘over’ cooked, Lettuce not very fresh

shhftb

Points +37

Vegetarian
06 Sep 2022

Closes earlier and behind the bakery

Cannot see the sign but physically part of/ behind Amantra Bakery.. actually closes at 7.30pm not 8pm.
Arrived at 7.40 and staff didn’t wish to serve then.
Located on top of Prada by 4 floors, in the health and beauty section next to a stationery/ gift shop.
Was there next day, hot chocolate and staff were helpful.

Updated from previous review on 2022-07-21

HALENOMAD

06 Sep 2022

The bakery is not part of the Banana Warrior Cafe so the name hasn't changed or the opening hours. Can you update your review please as it's incorrect and could be misleading. Thanks Darren (HALE NOMAD) Bangkok Happy Cow Ambassador. 😊🐮

MaruFerrara

Points +841

24 Apr 2022

Spectacular!!

So delicious and such good vibes in this little spot 💚🍃 I came across it by accident and what a happy one it was! Had the banana and mango cake and a creamy and indulgent chai drink, so so good!

Pros: All vegan, Cute decor , Good music and vibes

chacharlee

Points +3210

17 Apr 2022

Delicious food

The tasting platter is a good choice if you are unsure of what to have. I tried one cake and took another home for takeaway, both of which were delicious.

We returned for a second visit. This time we tried the burger with a side of sauerkraut for 30 baht. Would have expected more than a small egg cup portion for the extra charge so this was disappointing. However the burger was well seasoned and tasted nice.

We also tried the larb balls which is described as served in a bed of lettuce, carrots, green beans, coriander and roasted rice. So I was rather disappointed to learn from the waiter that this description is incorrect and the green beans and roasted rice is actually incorporated into the larb balls and not served as an accompaniment. Although delicious - for the price, it wasn’t very satisfying.

Updated from previous review on 2022-04-17

Pros: All vegan, Great flavours, Cakes are sugar free

Cons: Expensive, Small portions

HALENOMAD

Points +2088

04 Jan 2022

Wanted to try everything!!

100% vegan cake heaven at Banana Warrior Cafe!!

Honestly all their cakes looked amazing and I will be back to try them all.. They all have cute names as well!
When I eventually decided what I wanted I went with the 'You Make Me Snicker' which was simply devine! Raw vegan snickers bar made with salted date caramel, raw cacao and a biscuit base.. yum!!

Had a latte with almond milk but you can also have coconut milk as well if you prefer.

It's on the 4th floor of the Helix building in the EmQuartier shopping mall. Place has a really cool vibe.

Super friendly staff, definitely recommend a trip there!

#Veganuary

Pros: 100% Vegan

82amz82

Points +753

06 Oct 2020

Amazing vegan cakes!

I have tried so much stuff from this place and I have never been disappointed. It is quite expensive, but it's always such a nice treat (sweet but not too sweet). Great variety of banana breads, all of which are delicious. I love the raw snickers too!

Pros: All vegan, Great taste, Not too sweet

Cons: Expensive