CLOSED: The Bakery & Cafe at Rose Cottage

706-663-7877

111 E Broad St, Pine Mountain, Georgia, USA, 31822

Serves meat, vegan options available. Stocks Earth Balance butter (vegan), almond milk for coffee drinks, has fresh bread and vegan cookies. Occasionally offers vegan soups and house-made seitan. Owner knows what vegan means, so if there's no vegan soup on the day you go, the the kitchen will custom make something for you. Reported closed, Oct 2017.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Non-veg

First Review by Lauren C

fantastic - Edit

I've been coming to get vegan bread, cookies and cakes for months, but finally decided to come in and eat lunch. Vegan options are available but you have to ask what the options are, because they aren't always listed but the staff is very knowledgeable about he options. Their vegan chocolate chip cookies are to die for.

Delicious! And so vegan friendly! - Edit

My husband and I were visiting Callaway Gardens in the small town of Pine Mountain, Georgia. In a place where most restaurants put meat in every vegetable dish, this little cafe was a vegan's haven. The owner was very warm and welcoming when I mentioned I was vegan, and was very knowledgeable about how to accommodate vegans in a tasty and nutritionally fulfilling way. The chef whipped us up a delicious meal and we even had awesome fresh baked vegan cookies! We left with a cranberry walnut loaf (yum!) and they have many other vegan breads. We loved Callaway Gardens so we'll definitely be back to this lovely bakery & cafe.

Pros: Delicious and nutritious, Extremely accomdating for a non-veg plac, very friendly staff

Cons: It's not in my hometown

Has CLOSED: The Bakery & Cafe at Rose Cottage closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.