The Bakers Table - 더베이커스테이블

244-1 Noksapyeong daero, Itaewon dong Yongsan Gu, Seoul, South Korea

Serves meat, vegan options available. Deli style restaurant and bakery. Offers specialty breads which are its main attraction; has vegan baked goods. Vegan food items are labeled. Hummus and spicy jam prepared daily. 육류를 취급하나 비건 옵션이 있습니다. 델리 스타일의 식당 겸 베이커리입니다. 유명한 특제 빵과 비건 빵들을 판매합니다. 비건 음식은 표시되어있습니다. 후무스와 잼을 매일 만듭니다. 영업시간은 월~일 8:00~21:00입니다. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Western, Take-out, Bakery, European, Non-veg

First Review by rburrke

delicious bread !! - Edit

I keep going back to buy the focaccia which is 100% vegan (everything vegan is labelled) and it's huge !! They have a mixture of tomato or caramelised onion and they're only 3,500₩ for each huge slice ! One does me for a meal (usually breakfast). They have a lot of variety for vegans, breads and sandwiches as well as hummus - maybe they could have some sweet options however ?

Pros: everything vegan is clearly labelled , good value for money , easy to find

Nice vegan sandwich and breads - Edit

I absolutely adore the vegan sandwich here. The size is great and it overflows with veggie goodness. I also love the vegan breads here. They also have vegan pesto sauce and other sauces to buy. The containers are incredibly hard to open though. I once had to waste nearly an entire container of pesto because I could not open it properly. I heard they have since changed their containers though.

Pros: Easy to find, Good staff, Awesome vegan sandwich

Cons: Extremely hard to open sauce containers, Limited seating

Nice bakery - Edit

Restaurant:
"The vegan" sandwich was good. Way too oily for my taste but it was aright.

Bakery:
The bread was amazing! Real european bread... not these sweet Korean breads found at Paris Baguette. They have such a variety too. They had ciabatta, pita, foccacia, hand rolls, German rye, spelt bread, Muesli, etc... I definitely got my gluten on!

Pros: Bakery is amazing, Variety of breads, Labels "vegan" as well as other ingredients

Cons: Serves meat dishes

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Bakers Table - 더베이커스테이블 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.