First Review by

Great little co-op. - Edit

When Fort George's was a vegan food bust we came here and grabbed a couple tasty pre-made tempeh reubens and a bag of snap peas to go. Decent selection of groceries, some good looking vegan options in the pre-made cold case.

Good vegan deli options - Edit

We were visiting Long Beach and decided to cross the bridge to get groceries at the co-op. It's small but with a good selection of vegan groceries as well as deli items. From the deli, we had a kale salad with cashew dressing, BBQ tempeh, and a quinoa cranberry salad, which were all yummy.

great place to find everything you need for veggies. - Edit

This place is small but has all the organic foods you need. Being a vegan it was awesome to find this store after looking around in Long Beach WA (all focused on non organic and sea food).

Pros: good selection of groceries , friendly service, gluten free selections

Cons: small, but not bad, need more vegetarian options for hot food service

Good little Co-Op - Edit

I'm not from Astoria, but whenever I visit I like to stop here. They have a nice bulk section, and really everything you would need. It would be nice if they had more vegan-friendly items, like some fresh cookies or muffins.

Pros: clean, friendly, good selection

Cons: could use more vegan things

shopping experience - Edit

I was impressed with the store. I would shop there often if I did not live so far away. Too bad there is not an all vegan store close.

Pros: easy to park, good selection for small store

Cons: need more vegan items, prices(that's everywhere)

Great store - Edit

This is a really nice co-op, in an equally lovely town. They have moved to another, bigger location. The only downside with the previous one was its size.

Pros: good selection, friendly staff

Return to Astoria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Astoria Cooperative closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1668 times since Aug 2007.