The Art We Are

Contact 250-828-7998

246 Victoria Street, Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada, V2C 2A2

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vintage decor, gallery and cafe atmosphere, operating since 2008. Has vegan salads and wraps, drinks with almond milk or soy milk, vegan desserts as well. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Western, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by vegetariangirl

A la carte items, but not meals - Edit

Based on reviews we headed here for dinner... but this is a coffee house, not a cafe or a restaurant. They have a lovely menu on the chalkboard, but the primary veggie entree, the lasagna, has been discontinued.

Nice space, friendly staff. - Edit

Brought my mom and family friend for lunch. They were happy to find vegetarian and gluten free options on the menu. I enjoyed the vegan lentil soup, thai noodle wrap, and super yummy vegan gluten free brownie. I founbd the staff to be extremely helpful and friendly. My only critique is that I wish there were more vegan options. Restauranteurs need to be reminded that EVERYONE can eat vegan options: kosher, halal, hindu, vegetarians, people with allergies, etc etc etc. No need to label it vegan, call it egg and dairy free if you think that's less intimidating. So, people, yes I recommend this place but be sure to request more vegan options so they get the message.

Pros: vegan and gluten free options, friendly staff, lots of art to look at and buy

Cons: more vegan options please

Return to Kamloops Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Art We Are closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1485 times since Jun 2013.