CLOSED: The Art of Healthy Living

• Health Store

Contact 973-283-8322

1388 Route 23 North, Butler, New Jersey, USA, 07405

This health food store houses an organic juice bar. Offers a full line of vitamins & supplements (including its own private brand Core Essentials) plus organic produce, grocery, household products, and in-house organic and vegan ice cream (both hemp and soy based). Knowledgeable staff, local community-oriented. SOLD IN JUN 2012 TO DIFFERENT OWNERS AND CHANGED NAME TO GREEN LIFE MARKET.

First Review by Amanda R

Great store, service not so great - Edit

Well the ice cream person was not very nice, but other than that this place is awesome. They have most of the food and hygiene products I frequently buy from other health food stores, and the trip (20 minutes for me) was worth it just for the ice cream! I had gluten free cookie (though I eat gluten) and I thought it was excellent. It was better than most of the boxed vegan ice cream I've had. I did try a few other samples (they don't mind!) and they were all pretty good.

I had a really good time at this store and I'd go back. If you live near it and you're vegan or vegan leaning, you're very lucky!

Pros: vegan ice cream?!, wide selection of food, convenient location

Cons: not so friendly staff, a bit cramped/disorganized

Return to Butler Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: The Art of Healthy Living closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 720 times since Mar 2011.