The Arkle Manor

+44-1737842110

Reigate Rd, Betchworth, England, RH3 7HB

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pub style restaurant with a separate vegan menu. Offers falafel, soups, curry, salads, desserts.

Categories: Lacto, Beer/Wine, British, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by bakeydoesntbake

Good selection - Edit

The new(ish) vegan menu has a nice selection of starters, mains and sides. The tart was really tasty. I nearly didn't order it as it doesn't come with any sides (and I had already clocked the treacle tart on the dessert menu) but I'm glad I did.
The decor is modern and the tables are well separated so it's not too noisy.

Pros: Vegan menu

Cons: Not all veg*an, Gastro pub prices

Really Lovely Food & Service - Edit

The East Surrey Vegans (find us on Facebook!) had one of our monthly meetups at The Arkle, and we were all impressed with the fairly new, separate vegan menu. Just a note, if you're vegetarian, do ask to see the vegan menu, as these don't feature on the standard menu.

There's a good selection to choose from-I went for the curry, which was really nice, and also tried some of my boyfriends veg tart with side of broccoli, which again, was delicious-you can really tell that people have thought about the menu when creating it. For pudding, I went for the chocolate tart-not quite as good as the one Zizzi have/had, but still good.

Being a pub, they also have a good selection of drinks, and the service we received was friendly. Definitely worth a visit.

Pros: Separate vegan , creative choices

Vegan menu! - Edit

The Arkle Manor now have a full vegan menu including puddings. Delicious and can be viewed online too. Lovely setting.

Pros: Whole vegan menu, Lovely setting/interior

Return to Betchworth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Arkle Manor closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.