Thatch

• Veg-friendly
Contact 01271890349

The Thatch, Croyde, Croyde, England, EX33 1LZ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Several veg options, and one of the meals on the menu is always vegan. Just let the kitchen know that you are vegan, and they can make something up for you which might not be on the menu. Not much else in this area as of July 2011.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by friendlyspirit

Fairly good - Edit

I stayed with my non vege/vegan family in Croyde and so we went to eat at The Thatch. We had already emailed them to ask about vegan options and they had said that they were happy to amend things. A helpful waiter came out to answer my questions and it turned out the Beetroot and aubergine curry was made vegan with little fuss. It was really nice too, and a good sized portion. They seemed to have a few other options like a mushroom burger (just a big mushroom in a burger).

I'll put this here seeing that it's not on happy cow: I would recommend the Blue Groove in Croyde too, they brought out the allergy booklet quickly and were happy to amend things, I had the 5 Bean Enchilada without the sour cream or cheese and it was really nice, the chilli was very well made. They also seemed to do a curry which might be amendable as well as a mushroom burger like The Thatch.

Not the greatest places for Vegans, but I ate well without too much fuss :) I'll give them 3 stars.

Pros: Food was good, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Not a massive selection

Return to Croyde Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thatch closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 920 times since Jul 2011.