That Little Mexican Place

382 Fitzgerald St, North Perth, Perth, Western Australia,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican food. Vegetarian items and vegan options are labelled. Food is made to order so you could ask to adjustments.

Category: Lacto, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Coulinjo

it was ok - Edit

the food is really tasty, they don't have a lot of vegan options, but the waitresses can be helpful and offet you vegan desserts. the portions are too small, especially for the price.

Pros: tasty , quality

Cons: pricey, small portions

A bit dissapointed.. - Edit

That Little Mexican Place was a bit of a let down.. the service was pretty good but lacking in some areas.. such as memory!!! We asked if one of the 3 vegetarian dishes was vegan, it was, so I ordered that. It came out, and they had sprinkled some kind of soft white cheese. Luckily there wasn't too much on it so I scraped it off, though I was very upset. Had I had more time I would've requested a new one if there was more cheese on there. The waiter apologised and offered to take it back. Without the cheese fiasco the dish would've been perfect! The flavours, textures and colours were all there. I think the restaurant could've worked a bit more on the presentation of their restaurant and also have more clear labels on the menu. It was quite expensive for what we got served. I would not go back and I don't really recommend it.

Pros: Good flavours

Cons: Sprinkled cheese over my vegan meal, Expensive

Everyone can eat here - Edit

This is a great place for friends and family to get together as every meal is cooked as ordered. I found all the meals labelled clearly, with the menu marked 'vegan options' and the staff were more than happy to discuss ingredients/cooking methods etc. We went for Monday lunch and it was quiet, perhaps that accounted for our extraordinary service :), and the prices are great for a gorgeous lunch($15 for a bean burito). It's not the usual, greasy cheese type Mexican but all the better for it. The menu is so varied that vegetarians and even vegans are spoiled for choice. I've been on a busy evening and the owner/chef, Gavin, even came around the tables to check on his customer's opinions.

Pros: excellent food, varied dishes, great prices

Return to Perth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has That Little Mexican Place closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.