Thanh Lac Trai

• Vegan
Contact 0500-3856243

304-306 Hoang Dieu, Buon Ma Thuot, Vietnam,

Standard traditional Vietnamese vegie fare, with a display of vegetable and mock meats from which to choose, accompanied by rice, plus a menu on the wall - in Vietnamese only - featuring several noodle dishes, hot-pot, fried rice, and rice pastry cakes. Basically undecorated. Hoang Dieu is one street north of the main east-west drag, Phan Boi Chau.

Category: Vegan, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out, Vietnamese

First Review by veganvirtues

Thanh Lac Trai - Edit

Thanh Lac Trai is highly recommended. I ate here three times during my stay in Buon Ma Thuot. I'm not for 'fake' 'mock' animal products. This place has a hot pot dish which you can cook your own foods. We had a gas cooker presented to us on the table. They brought us plate of different kinds of mushrooms with cut tomatoes, a plate of mustard greens and banana flowers, plate of rice noodles, bowl of okra, plate of tofu and jack fruit pieces for me and my partner this cost 80,000VND around $4.00. I've never had cooked green jack fruit, it was lovely and I bought two jackfruits to take back to Ha Noi. They also have a variety of vegan cooked dishes for 25,000VND $2.20. all served with rice. I give it 5 out of 5. Service was excellent.

Pros: totally vegan, excellent value, good service

Return to Buon Ma Thuot Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thanh Lac Trai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 583 times since Feb 2012.