Thanh Lac Trai

0500-3856243

304-306 Hoang Dieu, Buon Ma Thuot, Vietnam

Standard traditional Vietnamese vegie fare, with a display of vegetable and mock meats from which to choose, accompanied by rice, plus a menu on the wall - in Vietnamese only - featuring several noodle dishes, hot-pot, fried rice, and rice pastry cakes. Basically undecorated. Hoang Dieu is one street north of the main east-west drag, Phan Boi Chau. Open Mon-Sun 6:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out, Vietnamese

First Review by veganvirtues

Typical Com Chay Resto - Edit

There isn't anything to rave about here and there, but it is substance while traveling. The staff is very nice.

The food isn't fresh, but this seems to be the popular way in Vietnam.

MSG in everything.

Pros: Nice Staff, At least its food available

Cons: I swore it was fish sauce, MSG in everything, Nothing really tasted good.

Thanh Lac Trai - Edit

Thanh Lac Trai is highly recommended. I ate here three times during my stay in Buon Ma Thuot. I'm not for 'fake' 'mock' animal products. This place has a hot pot dish which you can cook your own foods. We had a gas cooker presented to us on the table. They brought us plate of different kinds of mushrooms with cut tomatoes, a plate of mustard greens and banana flowers, plate of rice noodles, bowl of okra, plate of tofu and jack fruit pieces for me and my partner this cost 80,000VND around $4.00. I've never had cooked green jack fruit, it was lovely and I bought two jackfruits to take back to Ha Noi. They also have a variety of vegan cooked dishes for 25,000VND $2.20. all served with rice. I give it 5 out of 5. Service was excellent.

Pros: totally vegan, excellent value, good service

Return to Buon Ma Thuot Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thanh Lac Trai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.