First Review by anjobaba

Very cheap but very average - Edit

Went here just the one time.

It serves a few meals per day from 'hot plates'. The prices are somehting close to USD 1 per dish so it's very cheap.

However, the food was stone cold. I admit it was afternoon when I went so maybe it would be hotter in the morning but I can only review what I was served! So I can only say it was pretty poor.

Pros: Very cheap

Cons: Cold food, Not many choices, Locale no good unless you stay in Naklua

Yummy - Edit

Very tasty buffet style Vegi food. The pumpkin is really sweet and at only 30 baht it is very affordable. I also had some sort of eggplant and fake meat dish, the eggplant was great but the fake meat wasn't my cup of tea. I plan on stopping here frequently to pick up dinner on my way home from school.
If you are on Naklua road heading north turn right on the first street after the traffic light, you will see it on your right.

Pros: Variety, Cheap, Tasty

Cons: A little difficult to find, Fake meat wasn't my cup of tea

Friendly Place - Edit

It is quite far out north at naklua road before the big (and after the traffic light) tree turn right.
It close at 3,30 pm.
I arrived at 4pm at all buffet display dish was removed.. but a noodle soup with vegetarian duck was served for 30 bath.(see picture)
they also have menu for fresh stuff but they have to reprint in inglish coz the only one menu was lost.
they sell also hi quality filter water.

Updated from previous review on Wednesday January 04, 2012

Pros: Very friendly people, they understand a bit of english

Cons: closed at 3,30 pm, not easy to find

Return to Pattaya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thammachart closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1432 times since Jul 2008.