Thai With Love

Contact 337-233-1809

924 Kaliste Saloom Rd Ste H, Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, 70508

Serves meat, vegan options available. A small family owned restaurant opened Feb 2013 with a quiet atmosphere and tucked into a corner of a string of small businesses. Every section of the menu offers a tofu or veggie alternative, or offers substitutions for most of the other dishes. Staff is aware of what vegan means. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by BrittanyCernek

Probably my favorite option in town - Edit

The food here is always good & the chef will fix it to order (I ask for no-oil for my dishes and extra veggies). I also can get brown rice here. The servings are a good size and everything tastes fresh. My favorite dish is Stir Fried Mixed Veggies with Tofu & extra Veggies on Brown Rice. I get mild-medium spice. Their spice levels are described for Thai palates, not watered down for US tastes. This is not a fancy place, but good value & excellent food.
Updated from previous review on Sunday March 29, 2015

Pros: fresh, can modify dishes to order, brown rice

Fantastic experience! - Edit

The chef is from Thailand, so everything is authentic. Staff is knowledgable about what Vegan means. One time, I didn't know that something was made with fish sauce, but I told the waiter to make it vegan, and he said, "ok, so I'll tell them to not use eggs or fish sauce." And I was very thankful that he knew what he was talking about.
Environment is chill and everyone treats you like you are close friends.
The food is absolutely delectable! Yummy flavors, your choice of spice factor in the seasoning, and everything tastes fresh. You will not regret eating here. In fact, you will be back many more times!

Return to Lafayette Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai With Love closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.