First Review by evolution

Very Disappointed - Edit

I hate to give these kinds of reviews, and hardly ever do, but this was just wrong. I was so excited to try this place since they claimed to have non meat options. I drove a ways to get there first off and ordered pad Thai with tofu fricken, also an order of veggie stir fry and fricken. I got home. Put it all on plates and took a big mouth full of the fricken and veggies. I was like wow, this really tastes like chicken as I slowed my biting down. Pulled a piece out of my moth and realized it was real chicken. I was horrified and spit the rest out. I remember the owner going on and on about how great the very experienced chef was, but yet this happened. I called and they offered to remake, but at that point with the distance and how late it was I decided to not even return. The pad Thai was not good at all either. Sadly I will never return. Skip this place fellow vegans. PS. They speak very little English.

Pros: none

Cons: food and distance

Best Thai food in Oceanside/Vista/San Marcos - Edit

This restaurant started in Fallbrook, and it was so popular, they opened a second one in Vista. They have veggie and meat options for most main dishes. They will happily make your dish vegan upon request. The service is great here; if you're waiting for your takeout, they serve you some hot ginger tea. Since I discovered it a month ago, I've been here 3 times. Every dish I had was fantastic.

Pros: Excellent food, Nice staff, Generous portions

Return to Vista Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Thai Vista closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.