First Review by Elizabeth Herman

Nice place-- - Edit

I've enjoyed my visits to Thai Taste, and particularly like the Yellow Curry, which is already vegan if you don't order it with meat. Instead of onions in my Yellow Curry I ask for fresh basil leaves, and the staff has always accommodated me. It's nice that there's already a dish that is easily made vegan, without having to make sure that no fish sauce or oyster sauce sneaks in there.

Atmosphere is pleasant, seating at the bar, television and mirror also at the bar.

My other favorite here is the fresh spring roll, although I wonder about the sweet sauce that smothers it. Is there pork in the sauce? I order the fresh spring roll without egg and onion, and that change is accommodated. I need to remember to ask for a vegan sauce on these things.

It's easy to order carry out from here, even though it's definitely a sit down restaurant. The only improvement I would like to make is to reduce the amount of alcohol and meat being served, but that change would largely depend on the public.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday June 11, 2014

Pros: Friendly staff, Dishes are adaptable, Pleasant atmosfphere

Cons: A little noisy., Alcohol and meat., Pricey.

Return to Carbondale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Taste closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 599 times since Nov 2012.