Thai Spices Restaurant

• Veg-friendly
Contact 209-369-8424

2401 W Turner Rd Ste 224, Lodi, California, USA, 95242

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small, well-decorated Thai food place. Thai menu is typical Thai with meat in most dishes, but some dishes can be ordered with tofu - ask.

Category: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by larryabailey

Another Great Stop For Vegans - Edit

Yea! Another great restaurant for vegans! Every time we visit Lodi for wine tasting, we always stop at the Thai Spices Restaurant (a block from the Lodi Wine and Visitor's Center) on West Turner Road. Although not noted on the menu, all items can be ordered with Tofu and not meat thingies (beef, chicken, pork). Plus, many are Gluten Free - another yea! The food is really good, and I mean really, really good. Competitively priced, fast service and friendly staff makes for a pleasant lunch. We are slowly working our way thru the menu. This last time, I ordered the Spicy Eggplant with Tofu, and my partner (Mr. Sweet-Tooth) the Pad Prew Wan (sweet and sour stir fry). Every time we eat there, he says the same thing "boy, I am really getting stuffed", but still manages to polish off everything in sight (no doggy bags needed).

Pros: Great Food, Friendly Staff, Easy Access

Cons: Strip mall

Return to Lodi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Spices Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 895 times since Jun 2012.