• Thai Ruby

• White Veg-options
Ovo
Thai
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant but includes a vegetarian corner on the menu. Specify vegan to be sure. June '23 reported limited vegan options, please confirm and let HappyCow know.

Venue map for Thai Ruby
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by kimmycat

Denise430

Points +342

20 Dec 2023

Nice place

The typical Thai dishes are on the menu and can be veganized upon request

Pros: Variety, Service , Atmosphere

Hikingtofu

Points +1657

18 Jul 2023

Tampa’s Best Thai

My Choice for Thai in Tampa! This place may be my favorite restaurant that isn’t completely vegan. Always good portions and amazing flavors. Tons of vegan options with tofu…I always recommend the Amazing Sauce with tofu which is probably one of my favorite meals. Staff is friendly and can designate vegan stuff easily. I’ve had many of their items and they have never failed me. I do 100% recommend their banana ice cream dessert. It’s made from coconut milk I’ve cream and comes with these tasty banana chips and banana sauce. 100% vegan and probably one of the best desserts I’ve also had. Cant recommend this place enough and probably the best Thai I’ve had in Tampa.

Pros: Lots of options: desserts and entrees, Flavorful, Friendly staff

SuePisani

01 Feb 2024

thomasm

Points +28

26 Jun 2018

Yum!

Really good Thai restaurant with lots of vegetarian options. If you let them know you’re vegan they will make sure you are ordering something that will work.

Ljenner

Points +379

10 Feb 2018

Tasty Tofu

When I placed my order for the Amazing Tofu, the waitress was nice enough to ask if I was vegan, and brought out a vegan soup for a starter for me. The tofu was good, the peanut flavor was nice. I asked for it hot and it didn't come out too spicy though, I'd definitely ask for it Thai hot if you really like spicy.

kimmycat

Points +34

Vegetarian
18 Sep 2017

I love Thai Ruby!

Thai Ruby has lots of vegetarian/ vegan selections with tofu! The servers are great and the restaurant itself is beautiful. I love panang curry but it's not on their menu with tofu. They always make it for me anyway! They are very respectful of vegetarians.

Thai Ruby continues to be my favorite restaurant in the Villages.

Pros: Delicious food, Friendly staff, Great atmosphere