Thai Restaurant

n/a

Fehmi Agani, Pristina, Kosovo

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai restaurant where menu states all dishes can be made vegetarian. Owners will ask what you do and do not eat and tailor the dish accordingly. Has tofu. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Eelmore76

Good food, bit pricey - Edit

Good tasting Thai food and very friendly staff. My curry didn't come with tofu, so you may have to ask. Expensive by Pristina standards but still quite reasonable overall - €13 for two cokes, a red curry, rice, and five spring rolls.

yummy Thai food, pricey for area - Edit

The food and service here were both great, the clientele were all foreign however since its unlikely a local could afford these prices. €6.50 for a veggie main, make sure you specify no egg. This is pricey since most other places we went mains were €3-€5. They claim to have tofu, but I am certain the bits in my pad Thai were soy cubes, not actual tofu. Not a huge deal, but I'm really not a fan of the texture of soy cubes. That was my only complaint though!

Pros: yummy food, great service , lovely atmosphere

Cons: expensive for region , soy cubes not tofu

Authentic & Friendly - Edit

Feels really thai , nice food, very friendly owner, vegetarian plates @ EUR 6.50. Limited choice however.

Pros: veg plates prepared without eggs upon request

Cons: compared to other restaurants, the process are rat

Fantastic! - Edit

I'm a long time user of happy cow reviews, but I finally joined as a member just so I could add this place. Excellent Thai food - one pad dish (wish I could remember the name) was the best I've had outside of Thailand. Hands down the best tofu I've had anywhere in the world EVER. The service is great and very accommodating. English, Albanian, Thai and probably some other languages spoken.

When I got so excited about the tofu, they showed me the dried kind they used - and when I couldnt find it at the supermarket, they sold me a package to take home with me.

Veggie meals are €6.50, which isn't cheap in Kosovo but seemed totally reasonable for the decent portion. Lovely outdoor seating as well!
Would give it 5 stars if I could, but happy cow only allows 5 stars for non-veg restaurants.
Highly recommended!

Pros: Very sensitive and accommodating to diet, Friendly and great service, Excellent food!

Return to Pristina Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.