Thai Place

508-425-3595

50 Boston Turnpike Rd, Shrewsbury, Massachusetts, USA, 01543

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant with a few locations. Menu includes a vegetable/vegetarian section. Specify if you are vegan. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-9:00pm, Thu-Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat 11:30am-10:00pm, Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Category: Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by kmbump

Accommodating to vegans, and GREAT value! - Edit

The first time we went here we felt so taken care of; however, I did find out that after we had eaten here a few times that when we were told we were getting vegan food, the servers didn't tell us their curries had fish sauce! Too bad, 'cause we love them. Last time we were there, they suggested an alternative, which was just OK. I'm not as interested in going back now, but I do have to say that everything I have had there has been delicious and the prices are so reasonable, that if you're nearby, it's worth it. Just make sure you say no fish sauce or oyster sauce and ask about particular things on their vegetarian menu. They will also customize veg things to make them vegan as they can.

Pros: Very inexpensive!, Servers are nice

Cons: Didn't quite understand vegan, Vegan options are limited

Return to Shrewsbury Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Place closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.