First Review by Mike Munsie

Great class - Edit

My boyfriend and I did this class tonight and thoroughly enjoyed it! We did the night class where pickup is between 3:30-4 and they take you to a market and then to the class. In the night class, you do an appetiser, then either a soup or stir fry (in the day class, you do one of each), a curry and a dessert.
All of the food was cooked from scratch, except the dessert, as the sticky rice takes a while to cook.
There was only 4 of us in the class and so it was quite personal. We learnt a lot and got a recipe book full of all the possible recipes, so I'm excited to try more!
Thank you very much.

Updated from previous review on 2017-07-13

Pros: Good teacher, good food, Free hotel pickup, Cheaper than most

vegetarian cooking classes - Edit

you can book a Thai Muang Vegetarian Cooking Class at the backpackers hostel at 237 Thapae Road ... they advertise both vegetarian and vegan cooking options (staff were not able to confirm teacher is vego) ... full day class of 5 dishes ฿1000 (8.30/9.00 am to 3.00 pm) and evening class of 4 dishes ฿800 (3.30/4.00 pm to 9.00 pm) ... private full-day classes of 9 dishes on request ... you can observe (but not cook) cooking classes for ฿300

Pros: vegetarian and vegan options

Return to Chiang Mai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Muang Vegetarian Cooking Class closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.