Thai Mango

• Veg-friendly
Contact 386-428-0208

424 Canal St (at downtown), New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA, 32168

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant. For entrees you could choose tofu as protein. Dishes are spiced according to customer preference: mild, medium, hot, Thai hot. Casual atmosphere with booth seating.

Category: Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by reneeindallas

Delicious food - Edit

We went there for dinner for the first time. The food was tasty and portions large (couldn't finish our plates), but just plan to be there a while as they cook everything from scratch, including the chopping of vegetables. Nice atmosphere for waiting though.

If you're a strict vegetarian, don't ask for fried tofu, get it steamed. The tofu is fried in the same oil as the meats. The spring egg roll wrappers don't actually contain eggs, but there's egg on it to seal the wrappers. We were told the lunch menu offers smaller portions and I assume the wait is not as long. Overall, a good option for vegetarians if you ask the right questions.

Pros: Delicious food, Nice atmosphere, Reasonably priced

Cons: Tofu is fried in same oil as meat, Long wait for food preparation

Eager to please - Edit

I have eaten here twice. Both times at lunch. I love Panang curry. They have a tofu option but I prefer mine with just veggies. The price was very reasonable. If you like your panang in a bowl as opposed to scooped on a plate with the rice, just ask them. They were happy to accommodate and in my opinion made this dish MUCH better. the panang wasn't my all time favorite but there aren't many Thai options in NSB and it was decent so I would return.

Pros: Accomodating

Return to New Smyrna Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Mango closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 732 times since Oct 2013.