First Review by jamiemichelle_xvx

Great vegan options. - Edit

Traveling through the area I saw this option on happy cow and checked it out. The waiter didn't hesitate for a second when I asked what the vegan options I had and basically could have almost anything offered and use tofu or veges instead of meat. Unfortunately the tofu wasn't non GMO so had the "Evil Jungle Recipe" which is the house special. Had it with just the veges. It was really good with nice portion size.

Pros: so many options

Cons: didn't have non GMO tofu

very nice and accommodating - Edit

I have family in this area so I visit here every now and then. We all went out to dinner here last night and I loved it. The service was incredible and he asked right off the bat if there was any food allergies so I spoke to him and told him I was vegan. He knew what I was talking about and immediately recommended a ton of dishes that could easily be made vegan and assured me that it won't have fish sauce or any animal products. On top of that, the dishes were amazing. I will continue to come back here every time I visit.

Return to Gardnerville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Jasmine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.