Thai Ivory Cuisine

902-431-8424

6303 Quinpool Rd, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local Thai food chain. Many dishes can be made vegan when requested: spring rolls, various stir-fries, pad thai, mango/papaya salad, and others. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:30pm.

Category: Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by QuothTheRaven

My new favourite! - Edit

I had my doubts of how vegan-friendly this place would be but I left with a new favourite restaurant, besides enVie.

Thai Ivory has gorgeous decor with a bright dining room, golden fixtures everywhere, lovely crystal chandeliers and beautiful decorations. The atmosphere is relaxing and pleasant on the eyes.

Our waitress was this sweet young girl with a lovely demeanor, great manners and prompt service. She knew immediately when we asked about vegan options and was happy to inform us that almost everything on the menu can be veganized.

Prices are really good at Thai Ivory as well. Their lunch special is extremely affordable but we decided on the 2 person combo instead which came with 2 vegetable spring rolls, mango or papaya salad, pad Thai and 1 other dish, which we got lemongrass stir-fry.

The food came out extremely fast and was not only amazing but so beautiful to look at. The presentation was superb.

We will definitely be visiting again.

My only tip is that they advertize their amazing vegan options more!

Pros: Vegan options, Gorgeous decor, Awesome service

Cons: Does not mark vegan options

Return to Halifax Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Ivory Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.