Thai Ivory Cuisine

902-431-8424

1067 Bedford Hwy, Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local Thai food chain. Many dishes can be made vegan when requested: spring rolls, various stir-fries, pad thai, mango/papaya salad, and others. Relocated from Halifax. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:30pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by QuothTheRaven

Green Curry - Edit

The restaurant is in a mall and although you receive your dishes in take out containers, there's a comfortable spot to dine in. The service was fast and the food hot. I'm not sure the server understood a question I'd asked about the curry's heat but no matter. My friend had pad Thai noodles which she enjoyed. I had the red curry with vegetables and tofu. There was something up with the tofu. After a crunch, it kind of deflated like a balloon when you bit into it. That's the only way I can describe it. I couldn't eat it but didn't quite have the courage to complain as I've not eaten tons of tofu but I've NEVER had anything that tasted like that. Had that tofu not been there it would have been a good dish.

Pros: Curries can be made vegan

Cons: Tofu from another dimension!

I love Thai ivory - Edit

This was my first time at this location of Thai ivory. The décor is very similar to the Quinpool locale which is very lovely, elegant and culturally pleasing.

Thai Ivory is one of my all time favourite restaurants because the food is incredible, almost everything can be made vegan and you get huge portions for the cost.

The Bedford locations food wasn't quite as good as Quinpool but still tasty. And the service wasn't as good either. The waitress we had a hard time understanding us and we never did get the drink we asked for 3 times.

It is great to have a vegan friendly restaurant closer in Bedford.

Pros: vegan options, beautiful decorations , inexpensive

My new favourite! - Edit

I had my doubts of how vegan-friendly this place would be but I left with a new favourite restaurant, besides enVie.

Thai Ivory has gorgeous decor with a bright dining room, golden fixtures everywhere, lovely crystal chandeliers and beautiful decorations. The atmosphere is relaxing and pleasant on the eyes.

Our waitress was this sweet young girl with a lovely demeanor, great manners and prompt service. She knew immediately when we asked about vegan options and was happy to inform us that almost everything on the menu can be veganized.

Prices are really good at Thai Ivory as well. Their lunch special is extremely affordable but we decided on the 2 person combo instead which came with 2 vegetable spring rolls, mango or papaya salad, pad Thai and 1 other dish, which we got lemongrass stir-fry.

The food came out extremely fast and was not only amazing but so beautiful to look at. The presentation was superb.

We will definitely be visiting again.

My only tip is that they advertize their amazing vegan options more!

Pros: Vegan options, Gorgeous decor, Awesome service

Cons: Does not mark vegan options

Return to Bedford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Ivory Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.