First Review by Veganessss in SF

Great Service - Edit

On the outside when we pulled up we became a bit hesitant... it was dark at night and didnt look like much but we decided to give it a go anyway.

Its nice and lit up and clean on the inside!

We were noticed and sat right away by an elderly yet spry gentleman. He immediately asked us if we wanted a high chair (2 yr old).

When looking over the menu we decided on the yellow curry and he asked about the fish sauce and I said no. He replied "got it, no animal products." He also had stated everything was customizable because it hadnt been made yet. Good... no microwaved stuff lol

Well it was all yummy, thanks !

Excellent vegan /vegetarian options! - Edit

Delicious fresh food with several vegan options & generous portions. Reasonably priced & super close to Hwy 101.

Pros: they were happy to prepare our food vegan, generous portions & quick service , reasonable prices & friendly waitstaff

Cons: vegan options are not specifically listed on the m, place could use a facelift

Delicious Soup, Decent Other Options - Edit

While this place is shabby looking on the outside, we found some good vegetarian/vegan options (minus the fish/oyster sauce, which they asked about and we didn't have to). The Thai coconut (Thom Yum) Soup was phenomenal. Just what the doctor ordered for my sore throat. My husband's spicy basil tofu dish had a wide variety of unexpected veggies, including cabbage and decent flavor, but nothing special. Rice was extra, but prices are reasonable to make up for that.

Excellent - Edit

Casual place, great service, we are vegan and they were able to accommodate easily. Best Thai vegetable fried rice I've had in years. Average prices.

Pros: Will accommodate vegan easily, Excellent quality food, Near all hotels on 101

Vegan-Friendly place in beautiful coastal town. - Edit

Thai House was very willing to veganize our vegetarian dishes by omitting egg and fish sauce from them. Decent food. Pretty city. Check out the http://www.northcoastmmc.org/ if you're in town.

Pros: Willing to veganize., Decent food.

Return to Crescent City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1022 times since Apr 2012.