Thai Fusion

616-301-8883

3097 Broadmoor Ave SE, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA, 49512

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food menu, vegan upon request. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by LauraQ98

Wrong Order - Edit

They waitress gave us a different tables order that had egg in it. We noticed immediately and waiting to inform the waitress. About 10 minutes later she came running out telling us they forgot the vegetables and quickly grabbed the plate and ran ti the kitchen instead of saying she served us the wrong meal. She returned with a complete different dish and still didn't tell us about the egg and whatever other animal products were in the previous dish she served us. Luckily we aren't allergic to anything as my mom took a bite before realizing. I asked if the peanut sauce was vegan and she told me yes and no at different times, and served it regardless. I didn't take the chance of eating it. The waitress avoided us after giving us the correct meal. She never gave us water refills and we had to wait a while for our bill. I don't typically give bad reviews but this experience was horrible. The food was not worth the stress. We ate here before we went vegan and the food was good.

Cons: staff

good food, friendly staff - Edit

Just stopped in on our way through town. We were pleasantly surprised to find the vegan options labeled on the menu & the waitress was knowledgable about the dishes. There are even vegan meals on the kid's menu.

Pros: vegan-labeled, kid's choices

Cons: pricey for lunch

Return to Grand Rapids Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Fusion closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.