First Review by cannonchick

Vegan Options - Edit

I like this place but sometimes it's better than others. My favorite things here are the vegan salad with peanut dressing and the coconut tapioca desert. So, even if your meal is just so/so, it starts out good and ends up better. Both are complimentary when you dine in.

Wow! - Edit

Yummy!! First time here and tried the antelope valley healthy and sweet and sour which were both VERY good! My husband even liked it and that is very rare! Will be coming back again

Pros: cheap, many veg options

Cons: small , busy

susielol Do they know what vegan means now? When we first became vegan about four years ago, we asked about their vegan options and were assured that what we were ordering was indeed plant-based. The waiter later came by serving us their crispy rice soup and as having eaten the soup before as non-vegans, we questioned whether it was made with chicken broth. They said that it did contain chicken broth but with "no chicken pieces". So we sent it back. We asked about whether our entree contained oyster or fish sauce and the waiter wasn't sure so he talked to the cooks in the back and came back still looking puzzled and said, "yes no meat." Needless to say we haven't been back since. Are they more knowledgeable now?

was about to fix dinner-now must go buy tofu satay - Edit

While it is not a vegetarian restaurant, about half the menu is. They also are very good at making any menu items vegan. (understand about eggs and that fish are not vegetables). The food is consistntly good and frequently excellent. And the peanut sauce...so good!!!

Pros: friendly staff, good food

Return to Lancaster Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1367 times since Aug 2010.