First Review by kellycakes

Contributions +394

So Good!!!!!! - Edit

I've been to a lot of Thai places over the U.S. and this one is by far the best one! The menu clearly states that you can ask to have most dishes made vegan. There are plenty of options and the portions are huge. I will definitely come back!

Pros: lots of vegan options , fresh and tasty food, friendly staff

Very nice! - Edit

I ate here with a co-worker while traveling out town for business. The menu clearly provides instructions for ordering vegan or vegetarian dishes. I had the Drunken Noodles with Tofu. It was very tasty and a good portion for a fair price. My co-worker also really enjoyed his meal.

Pros: Friendly Staff, Good Food, Fast service.

Friendly, Yummy, Accomodating - Edit

While the menu only lists a couple of dishes as specifically, this restaurant is accomodating. They are able to make about 90% of their dishes vegan friendly.
They use Vegetable Oil, as opposed to Peanut, which is another plus.

Customers are ensured that dishes can be modified to accomodate vegan needs.

Dish Ordered: #27, Red Curry with Tofu, Spice Level:3 out of 5.
* Delicious, spice was mild. Next time I'll go with a 4.

Pros: Happily accomodates vegan diets , Great service

Cons: Crowded space

Best Thai in Indy - Edit

In my opinion, this is the #1 place to get great Thai food in the city. I go here whenever I get the chance. The staff is knowledgeable about the vegan diet, and they are very accommodating. The owner told me they would be able to veganize almost any menu item if asked. I'm a pad thai fanatic, so that's what I usually get. But every once in a while I will order something else, and I have never been disappointed.

Pros: accommodating menu, large selection

Great Authentic Thai! - Edit

I've never eaten in this restaurant, but I get carry-out all the time. The lady taking my order sounds very enthusiastic whenever I ask for a menu item to be made vegan. She explained that they will omit fish sauce and egg and supplement with tofu.

Their pad thai is amazing, as are the drunken noodles! They even have soymilk in a can!

The place is decorated nicely. Check out the brain on the ceiling.

Pros: Great Food, Friendly Staff, Very Cool Art On The Ceiling and Walls

Return to Indianapolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1349 times since Aug 2007.