Thai Aroma

Contact 410-480-5100

8815 Baltimore National Pike, Ellicott City, Maryland, USA, 21043

Serves meat, vegan options available. Busy Thai food restaurant. Could make many dishes vegan - ask. Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm, Sun 12:30pm-9:00pm

Category: Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by HappyToo

Yummy but could use more vegan options - Edit

This place makes some of the best Thai food I've had, and I try to go to it when I'm in the area (I used to live in the area).

Food: 8. I always get the stir fry broccoli with garlic sauce and the appetizer of tofu summer rolls (tofu, rice noodles, mint, etc with peanut sauce). I'm not sure what else is vegan there, as the menu isn't clearly labeled. They used to have the vegetarian specific stuff listed under "vegetarian", but I noticed about a year ago that they just mixed that stuff in with the other stuff on the menu.

Prices: 7. Comparable to similar places, so about average for a restaurant like that.

Atmosphere: 7. Cute and cozy.

Staff: 7. Pretty quick and attentive, but not necessarily particularly friendly aside from one guy who I used to see working there often but haven't seen in a long time.

Pros: Tasty vegan options, Big parking lot, Convenient location next to highway

Cons: Not enough vegan options, Vegan options not clearly labeled

Thai Aroma - Edit

This little shopping center restaurant surprised me with a tasty custom vegan meal. The waiter offered that "Almost any menu item can be made vegan." I look forward to going back for dinner.

Return to Ellicott City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai Aroma closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 676 times since May 2014.