Thai 9

Contact 937-222-3227

11 Brown St (at Oregon District), Dayton, Ohio, USA, 45402

Serves meat, vegan options available. A more upscale Thai food restaurant also serving suhi. Has tofu and non-dairy substitutes. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-12:00am, Mon-Thu 5:00pm-9:30pm, Tue-Sat 12:00am-2:30am, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-9:30pm.

Category: Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by SuRLy

delicious Thai food - Edit

I loved this place before and after I became a vegan. It's a bit pricey, but servings are large and the atmosphere is nice. you can choose your spice level and everything is good.

Pros: delicious

Cons: expensive

Love Thai 9! - Edit

I've been going here for years, even before I was vegetarian or vegan. They have so many type of dishes, most people can find something they enjoy. Half of my friends are vegetarian and most of them love the pad thai. I love it, too, I just have to order it without the egg. Usually I get the yellow curry with tofu. Their spring rolls, coconut soup, and basil eggplant are all super tasty! I tried mock duck because I never had it, but I was not a fan of the texture. I'm not really sure what it was made out of either.

I'm a little laidback, I don't ask if everything is vegan if the food seems to be made with only vegan ingredients (or normally is made without). This might be a concern for more strict vegans so please ask your server to make sure!

It's a nice place to dine with friends and then go out to explore the Oregon District afterward. It does get busy and noisy on weekend evenings so be prepared.

Pros: Variety, Tasty, Social place, booze haha

Cons: Noisy at times, Moderate pricing

Return to Dayton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Thai 9 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 249 times since Feb 2016.