• Teton Kitchen

Thai
Take-out
Asian
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai and Japanese restaurant with a separate vegan menu. Dishes include tempura, tofu steak, dumplings, spring rolls, pad Thai, avocado tofu & salad, Thai basil fried rice, kimchi fried rice, yakisoba, yakiudon, glass noodles and a selection of vegan sushi rolls. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Venue map for Teton Kitchen
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Karenator

Sharlenn54

Points +10

#Veganuarian
31 Jan 2024

My favorite dish

I really enjoy the green curry with shrimp or tofu. So good!

Pros: Vegetarian options, Tasty food with plenty of portions, Really good sake and beer also.

Cons: No dislikes

DeanaFleetwood

Points +23

15 Mar 2023

Vegan friendly and delicious!

Went here to dine in, the waiting staff was very friendly and helpful when I told them I was vegan. They also have a separate menu with vegan/ gluten free options so they make it very easy to order. I ordered spicy tofu and noodle dish (can’t remember the name) and a sushi roll and it was delicious!!! Would definitely go back.

Pros: Friendly staff , Big portions

ctimmons71

Points +55

10 Nov 2022

Happy!

So happy to find a vegan/GF place to eat!! Food was absolutely delicious and SO filling!! Potions were large so bring an appetite!
Separate vegan/gf menu is such a plus. I wish more places would do this instead of having search and ask a ton of questions.

Whenever I’m in Buffalo, I will make sure to visit!

Pros: Lots of vegan options , Separate vegan/GF menu

Ostrowski5

Points +40

10 Nov 2022

Yesterday's reheated dinner...

A weird little place. Felt more like an American diner than an Asian restaurant. They had a separate vegan menu, which was good! The vegetable dumplings and avocado roll was good, the pad thai was not - honestly, it tasted like yesterday's reheated dinner.

Pros: Separate vegan menu, Friendly staff

Cons: Worn down interior

ElmiraDewes

Points +1417

02 Jan 2022

Good flavor food

We were for first time there. We really enjoy food. I had tofu steak mushroom and pad Kee Mong served vegan was very good. I left happy and full. The place is having casual atmosphere and very cozy.

Karenator

Points +55

19 Jan 2021

Separate Vegan Menu with many options

Nice pan Asian restaurant. Has separate Vegan menu with lots of options: sushi, fried rolls, spring rolls, pad thai, noodles, kimchi, and tempura. Food was good! I was able to order ahead of time on website easily. Staff are friendly and efficient.

Pros: Lots of options, Good food