Teteria Vegana Agar Agar

n/a

Calle Virgen de la Pena 94c, Puerto del Rosario Fuerteventura, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, Spain

An all-vegan cafe serving different teas and infusions, juices, snacks and cakes, many of which are gluten free. Also has a small shop section with snacks and teas. Open Tue-Fri 7:30am-10:30pm, Sat 10:00am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-10:30pm, Sun 6:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Western, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Mariuslqd

Gorgeous - Edit

A nourishing gem in Fuertaventura, true alkaline vegan and natural (not at all the junk stuff).

We went just before a flight, I needed a good vegan meal to satisfy me but not weigh me down... And this was so pleasing. The tea almost tastes home grown organic.

Enough seats. Clean. A little store and reading books available.

Pros: Nourishing. Fresh. You feel alive after eating.

Cons: None.

Such a wonderful place, with a wonderful soul! - Edit

We came late and the Teteria was still open, we had a long day and were really stressed, but the combination of the calm and kind owner, with such relaxing and calm music really brought is into a good mood.

She gave us a lot of time to explain everything that is available.

Everything tastes so healthy, but in a good way and satisfied us, that not many vegan places do.
All the food feels like it was made with love and the prices are really great compared to the quality.

Seems like the owner does it for the love of food and wants a lot of people to try and taste vegan healtyh food!

Pros: Lovely owner, Great healthy food, Very natural taste, but still perfect.

Return to Fuerteventura Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Teteria Vegana Agar Agar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.