Terri - Midtown East

• Friend
Contact 212-983-2200

685 3rd Ave, Manhattan (at E 43rd St), New York City, New York, USA, 10017

Terri's 3rd location in Manhattan opened Feb 2016. Offers vegan sandwiches, wraps, fresh baked goods, fresh juices, and smoothies. Try the buffalo chicken, chickpea tuna melt, or the bacon cheddar ranch sandwich. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, Kosher

First Review by ChadSandhas

Great Fast Food! - Edit

We stopped here for a quick lunch on a cold day. I had the fish fillet sandwich, which was good. My husband had the bac'n cheddar chick'n ranch sandwich which was excellent! Next time we go, I'm getting that! We shared some veggie soup with croutons that was yummy and nice on the cold day. We also got a brownie to go that was really fudgey and rich. I wish Terri had some locations near me, I would eat there all the time!

I love Terri so much - Edit

I'm not the biggest fan of faux meats, but these guys make me crave it. Their buffalo chicken sandwich is the junk food I didn't know I craved. The chicken caesar is perfect. As a salad, they include more ingredients, like shiitake mushrooms, but the wrap is delicious as well. Juices are pricey, but tasty.
It might have been the time of day, but I thought this location was busier than the one in the financial district, but obviously you're not going to go all the way there if you're in midtown. Seating might be a pain to find here.

Pros: So. Good., Juices are kind of pricey.

Cons: You will want to come here a lot., Hard to find a seat sometimes.

Terri... FIC! - Edit

This chain is one of my favorite in NYC. You have plenty of choice and the sandwiches are awesome. The vegan cheese they use is so creamy! I'm really fond of it. I also really like their smoothies, even if they are a bit pricey. Definitely worth a try when near one of their locations. Prices are quite fair for the sandwiches and staff is usually friendly. Service is quick even if crowded.

Pros: tasty junk food, quick service, friendly staff, creamy vegan cheese

great place for fast food - Edit

I love that place! I order from them pretty often. The fish filet and the coconut watermelon mint smoothie is great! chicken quesadilla is very filling and great too. lot of flavor. I recommend for a quick lunch

Pros: price, flavor, service

Cons: heavy product

Vegan fast food done right! - Edit

I love everything Terri has to offer. My usual go-to is the Brazilian Bombshell smoothie with the Meatball Sub, though I love every sandwich I've tried (Southwestern Chicken Melt, Portobello Pesto, Thanksgiving, and Bacon-Chicken-Cheddar Ranch). I'm also a fan of their potato salad as well as their desserts. As are others, it seems, as this place is packed at lunchtime during the week. (The lines move quickly, though, and the food comes out fast.) However, it's super quiet on the weekends and definitely worth a visit.

Pros: Excellent food, Great value

Cons: Small, Crowded

Good Eats! Had to Wait Though - Edit

This app said the place opened at 9 AM. I walked over there at 9:45 and it was not open, but there was a lady inside who told me they opened at 10. No big deal, the app is sometimes wrong. So I wait around until 10, and it is still not open. They finally opened 15 minutes later. That was a bit frustrating.

The cashier seemed a bit tired and not too upbeat, but I placed my order (Brazilian Bombshell smoothie with coconut milk + Breakfast wrap) and it came within 5 minutes.

Let me tell you. That food is delicious, a fair price, and, had the store opened on time, I would have given it a full 5 stars. You should try this place!

Pros: Great Tasting Food, Speedy Service

Cons: Didn't Open on Time

WOW !! vegan and gluten free - Edit

My husband and I were recently in New York and as you vegans know we need food all the time but also for our flight back to Toronto.
I got the Humous avo and veggie gluten free wrap and my husband got the heuvos rancheros gluten free wrap. We also got a third wrap incase we got hungry!
Everything was absolutely amazing and so huge and filling.
The third wrap was a "tuna melt " which we ate for breakfast the next morning.
We will return to this delightful place again.

Pros: very big helping, a great menu , friendly and knowledgeable staff

Cons: none

Nice to Meet Ya, Terri! - Edit

So glad to find an amazing quick-service vegan restaurant in New York... With multiple locations! I am just a few months into eating a fully plant based diet and woke up HUNGRY. Terri has wonderful options and the flavors are complex and satisfying. I had the Breakfast Slam with French toast sticks and strawberry butter, scrambled tofu with hollandaise and home fries. Great coffee too. I feel full and happy. I live in the DC area and would love to see this store migrate our way.

Pros: quick service, all-day menu options, friendly people

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Terri - Midtown East closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.