Terri's 2nd Manhattan location, opened March 2013. Enter on Pearl. Offers sandwiches, wraps, fresh baked goods, fresh juices, and smoothies. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, Juice bar, Fast food, Kosher, American, Take-out, Delivery
100 Maiden Ln (Financial District)
New York City, New York 10038

mrrfrost
mrrfrost

Tasty little eatery

Posted on 04 / 20 / 2015

Offering a range of sandwiches, salads, wraps and pastries, this is a great little find in the financial district.

Many of the options offer the fake meat, my Thanksgiving Tofurkey and cranberry sandwich was very tasty, especially with the addition of pine nuts.

Perhaps a little expensive at $9 per sandwich but filling.

Pros: quick service
Cons: little pricey
Vegiforlife
Vegiforlife

Amazing!

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2015

I was very excited to find this place and it did not disappoint! They open at 7 am and are actually ready to help at 7 am and the food is quick, really great breakfast options including sandwiches, shakes, and juices. I've eaten breakfast, lunch, and dinner there while in this business trip! They have the good (but not so good for you) favorites such as chicken cheddar bacon ranch sandwich but they also have healthy options too like a portabello veggie panini so it's really a great place!

MicheleVeganese
MicheleVeganese

vegan takeaway in Manhattan financial district

Posted on 12 / 14 / 2014

From a vegan point of view this should be just the beginning in the financial district. Good food and drinks, delivered fast. Takeaway or some seats to enjoy wile resting.

Pros: All vegan, great variety, perfect organized

BrianofNJ
BrianofNJ

Good stuff

Posted on 11 / 08 / 2014

Stopped in yesterday and tried the "chickpea melt" sandwich. Very tasty and filling. Seating is very limited and kind of cramped. This is the only vegan restaurant I've been able to find in the Wall Street area.

Pros: Vegan
Cons: Limited seating
Saramste
Saramste

Not Bad

Posted on 08 / 12 / 2014

My family and I were staying in the financial district, during our last trip to NYC. This location was in walking distance, so it was very convenient, and we tried it a few times during the week that we were there. The menu may remind you of Blossom Du Jour, but not quite as tasty. We tried the buffalo chicken sandwich, bacon chicken cheddar ranch sandwich, meatball sub, and the breakfast scramble wrap. We also tried the apple cider donut, and the cookie dough shake. We most enjoyed the meatball sub and the cookie dough shake. The other items weren't extremely impressive, but were fine. My least favorite item was the bacon chicken cheddar ranch sandwich, as it seemed it was under flavored. My only other observation is that it doesn't seem the food is made fresh at this location. My husband's tofu scramble wrap was extremely hot in the middle, giving us the impression that it may have been microwaved, versus prepared on the spot.

Pros: Quick, Vegan
Cons: Not Fresh
corinal
corinal

Yum!!!

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2014

We had the buffalo chicken sandwich, which was huge and enough of a meal for both of us to share. It was really good. We also had the butterfinger shake, which was amazing. I had to ask to make sure it was all vegan because it just says "vegetarian" on the menus and such. It was fun to sit on the stools at the window and watch the Financial District go by.

Pros: Big portions, Nice place to sit, Great food and desserts
Cons: No bathroom
JustaPack
JustaPack

Try the tofu scramble wrap

Posted on 07 / 20 / 2014

Love this place for delivery/takeout. The tofu scramble wrap is a spicy, well seasoned delight. Plus it's massive.

Pros: Excellent for Vegans, Food is flavorful, Filling
slo0go
slo0go

Great sandwiches!!!

Posted on 06 / 09 / 2014

I love this place for their sandwiches. They have a number of delicious panini style sandwiches with daiya cheese, including a meatball sandwich, buffalo chicken sandwich, ranch chicken sandwich, thanksgiving sandwich, tofu scramble wrap, etc.

Terri also has fresh juices and yummy desserts (think mini cupcakes and brownies).

If you order several items online there is usually a discount! However, the delivery radius is somewhat small.

Terri has another location in the Chelsea, which is just as delicious!

Pros: Great for lunch, Variety of sandwiches, Fresh juice
Fuckinfuck666
Fuckinfuck666

Amazing value!

Posted on 02 / 22 / 2014

Everything is great and priced fairly.

Sandwiches, wraps, salads, juice and baked goods!

Highly recommended!

DougKalish
DougKalish

great breakfast

Posted on 12 / 08 / 2013

Had the breakfast scramble...tasty!

Pros: wall st location, tasty, vegan
klinde0610
klinde0610

Amazing Vegan Eats!

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

I was so excited to discover Terri's second location in the financial district. The food was fresh, flavorful and delicious. I recommend the butterfinger milk shake, the pulled bbq sandwich and the fresh juice! Yum!

Pros: Great Vegan Food, Healthy Options, Great Location
kennyp353
kennyp353

Pretty good option downtown

Posted on 08 / 27 / 2013

I ordered four times in the week I spent at a downtown hotel. Terri has plainly ripped off Blossom Du Jour, and isn't quite as good, but I was still very grateful for it. The vegan potato salad is outstanding - better than any egg-based one I know of. Main sandwiches are all pretty good - the fake bacon was cardboard, the fake turkey disappointing, but the fake chicken based sandwiches were all excellent. The smoothies were decent too, albeit a bit soya-chewy sometimes, and I suspect they're not freshly made.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday August 27, 2013

Pros: Outstanding potato salad, Free delivery over $15, A good option downtown
Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

good option in FiDi

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2013

Given that Terri's is the only all vegan place in the Financial District, we headed here for lunch while sightseeing in the area. We made it there before the lunch rush and were able to order at the counter before a long line formed. Their entrance is on Pearl Street even though the address is Maiden Lane. There are several bar areas to eat at if staying there. We shared the chickpea tuna melt and the bacon chicken ranch cheddar sandwiches. They were a good size and on tasty soft bread. We also enjoyed their refreshing iced tea. They have many juices and smoothies as well. They are good for a quick lunch of sandwiches, wraps and/or salads.

Pros: only all vegan in FiDi, quick and tasty
Cons: no restroom
VeganAimee18
VeganAimee18

Easy and fast

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2013

Terri is a small convenient lunch place in the financial district. I got a great portobell/veggie sandwich and loved it. My non-vegan friend got a "chicken" cesar wrap and really enjoyed it, even though he's not too into vegan food. They have a lot of fake meat options for those who are interested. Not much seating room, but close to Madison Square Park for a picnic!

Pros: fast, delicious, mostly organic and local
Cons: little seating space

Dear Owner and Manager of Terri - Financial District:

Thank you for being a Plus FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the New York City page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2014/12/15