Terrazza Metropole

031 950409

Piazza Mazzini, 1 (at Hotel Metropole), Bellagio, Italy, 22021

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant overlooking the lago di Como. The 'dry' spaghetti pomodoro (tomato and basil pasta) contains no egg. Also has salads and panini which can be adapted for vegans. Let your server know.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by CarinaCampbell-Gedge

A few options exist - Edit

Contrary to the other review, I found this place slightly more appealing. First off, if you're vegan you get a mixed salad and tomato sauce with your pasta. bruschetta and minestrone soup for appetizers. That's it, don't complain about how you're paying 20 euros for ingredients that cost 2 euro, as you're sitting on a spectacular view of Lake Como. If you're vegetarian you can add the Saffron risotto to your menu and Parmesan cheese.

Pros: views, bruschetta , saffron risotto

Cons: waiters are a little douchey, but it goes with the

This restaurant shouldn't be on here - Edit

Staff were nice enough and accommodating once I told them I was vegan, but charged full price €13 even though they used dry spaghetti instead of fresh. Spaghetti and tomato sauce was the only thing they could adapt aside from a cold salad. They told me the mushrooms in another veggie dish were cooked in meat juices. Many vegetarians would probably never get to know that shop I'm glad I asked. I felt like I was being a huge issue for them and more than once I was informed cooking vegan food was difficult (it really isn't).

Pros: Staff made an effort to make sure my dish was defi

Cons: Very expensive for a dish I could make for about £

Return to Bellagio Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Terrazza Metropole closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.