Terrace at Peachtree

Contact 678-651-2770

176 Peachtree St NW, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30303

Serves meat, vegan options available. Located inside the Ellis Hotel. Farm to table concept. Offers a few salad/starter vegan options, a lot of sides, and one entree.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by JanelHolt

not a great vegan place - Edit

we stopped for lunch. The menu had a few vegetarian options but salads were the only vegan option. Then when I got my salad, all the lettuce was wilted. Not worth it for vegans, but ok for vegetarians i guess.

Cons: a bit pricey , not a lot of vegan options

Not great for lunching vegans - Edit

I was scoping out a place to have lunch in Atlanta, and I'm glad I checked the restaurant's online menu before making a reservation. The summary here on HappyCow is very misleading.

The only vegan option for lunch is a green salad.

While dinner does have one vegan entree, the only other options are a green salad and hummus.

What they're offering is pretty standard for any slightly upscale French or New American place, where they'll give you a green salad and some sort of straightforward veggie plate. Not sure why it's listed on HappyCow as something particularly friendly...

That said, it looks like a nice spot to sit out! If you can live on wine and salad alone (been there), it might be worth a visit.

Not a great choice, at least for lunch - Edit

Nice setting, but the vegan options were very limited when I ate here. One can always get a salad with dressing on the side, but there was little else.

Pros: Nice Location, Good service

Cons: Limited vegan menu

Yummy Food... - Edit

I ate here over the weekend three times, the first visit was absolutely wonderful. The last 2 times, the food was good, but the service was sub-par. Whoever was our server the first day needs to work there 24/7 because he was amazing. After the last visit we spoke to the manager and she was more than helpful. As for the food, I really enjoyed it. I would like to go here again in the future when I visit Atlanta, but I will probably ask who is working before going.

Pros: Local, Fresh Foods.

Cons: Service was hit or miss.

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Terrace at Peachtree closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.