First Review by veggirl234

Great vegetarian Restaurant - Edit

I did not have the same experience as the reviews above, the restaurant clearly knows about being vegetarian and the staff we very friendly. The food was fresh, healthy and tasty. I would recommend this restaurant to people visiting St ives.

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, friendly

Avoid - Edit

Our trip to the 'cafe' quite simply ruined our day. The staff were uninterested in our arrival and when questioning the actual dish we received (they cooked the wrong meal) there was laughter heard in the kitchen. As which point the 'chef' snuck out over the road to check us out and to be honest made us feel uneasy and intimidated.

The place was empty and probably with good reason, in short avoid if in St Ives as it will probably ruin your day. In these tough times i find it amazing such places exist.

Pros: non

Cons: rude, poor food, feeling threatened

It's not good - Edit

I would have to question whether the staff are actually vegetarian given their distinct "could not care less" attitude. Would never visit again. Always exercise caution where the kitchen is hidden from view, there are no other customers, and the waitress is hastily scraping remains of previous customers' meals in the bin when you enter.

Cons: No customer service, No toilets, No atmosphere

Return to St Ives Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Terra Viva closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 295 times since Jul 2009.