First Review by razhh

ok veggie food - Edit

I went there today. Food stall P22 is the only vegetarian Food stall i could see. most dishes 45-50 Baht. you Need to buy a coupon ("credit Card" and then put Money on it) first.

There are several things to choose from. I went for "noodles with red Curry" which cost 40 Baht. I got a plate with these thin, white, cheap noodles plus some reddish looking liquid which was supposed to be the Curry. was quite spicy. tasted okay but nothing special at all.

other dishes they had looked way more appealing. the noodles were not that filling either.

there are free spices/chilli and cucumbers for you.
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 23, 2016

Pros: only vegetarian food stall, price

Cons: nothing special

Ok cheap food - Edit

I got food from stall P22 (I think) which had only vegetarian dishes. The dish whit stuff was good but a bit blend. The ordered Tom Yum Soup was very delicious and worth to wait 5 minutes. I'm not sure but maybe they use MSG.

Pros: Cheap

Cons: Noisy place

serve rice/brown rice and a selection of vegetable dishes - Edit

Tried the noodle soup & thai style bee hoon which came with lots of vegetables and bee hoon with red curry sauce. The staff can speak very basic English who told us no garlic & onion.

Pros: convenient after shopping in the mall, can try oth

One of my faveourite for many years - Edit

I love this one so much. It has always a good selection of dishes without eggs but full of chillies :) Not for kids, but for thai-food-loving-adults. I always come here if I am around. In other kiosks around you can find some veggie sweets and treats. All workers speak English good enough to tell you if ithe product is vegan or not.

Pros: Good choice, Low price, Some dishes ARE hot

Cons: Everything is VERY spicy

Convinient - Edit

The Platinum Food Court is a huge place, nevertheless, it's always quite crowded, even if you try to avoid lunchtime. The vegetarian-kiosk is located near the escalator and it offers a number of prepared dishes. I guess they haven't been very hot anymore, that's why I ordered a fresh made Tom-Yum Soup. It was made of mushrooms and vegetables (no tofu, unfortunately) at costs of 45 Bath. Plus 10 Bath with rice. Taste and size ok. Will visit again when shopping in the area because vegetarians ain't got much of a choice.

Pros: Location

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Term-Bun at Platinum Fashion Mall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2872 times since Aug 2007.