Temptation Cakes

• Catering Catering

Cake delivery company offering custom options for egg-free, dairy-free, and vegan cake options.

First Review by Kateylion

Delish - Edit

Amazingly delicious heavenly sweetness in a mouthful. This cake is the bomb and beyond. Chocolate Peanut Buttercup and I began our love affair a couple of months back. It was a breeze from the get go. Efficient easy ordering with plenty of options and alternatives. Payment was straight forward, delivery simple and arrived beautifully presented for my family do. All were blown away at how good vegan tastes.

Pros: Yum, Pretty, Yum

TemptationCakes 30 Jan 2018 - Thank you so much Tru so glad you loved the cake!

Amazing Vegan Celebration Cakes - Edit

So delicious, so moist, so generous! Amazing vegan celebration cakes made to order. Janine does an awesome job and was happy to accomodate a short notice order.
No one who ate this vegan chocolate mud cake knew it was vegan until I told them.
Freezes very well.
Thanks so much Janine. I will definitely be ordering again!!

Pros: Delicious, Delivery provided, Generous size

TemptationCakes 30 Sep 2017 - Thank you so much for the amazing feedback I'm so glad everyone loved the cake and a huge thank you for taking the time to review my wee cake company Katey :)

Return to Auckland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Temptation Cakes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.