Tel Aviv Urban Food - Poznanska

• ( 93 reviews )

Poznanska 11, Warsaw, Poland, 00-680

One of several bistros serving plant-based foods inspired by Tel Aviv. Menu offers hummus and mezze platters, falafel wraps, burgers, and other entrees as well as coffee and alcoholic beverages. This branch is its flagship outlet, est. 2010 as a Tel Aviv Food & Wine bistro. Open Mon-Thu 10:00-00:30, Fri-Sat 10:00-02:00, Sun 10:00-23:00.

Categories: Vegan, Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Gluten-free, Israeli

First Review by lovela5

pedritoelpolaco

Points +83

24 Oct 2021

Very basic

Super basic food, your everyday kebab shop does it better. Maybe this place should come up with a new menu or just offer a bit more developed flavour combination.

hydroxymethane

Points +46

10 Oct 2021

Could be better

Very good food but we got it quite cold. Nice restaurant design but very messy toilets with extra full bin, no toilet paper and no paper towels. Generally good but not menaged well (maybe only this day was difficult for the staff - dunno).
Few weeks ago I visited Tel Aviv in Gdynia and it was lovely and everything was perfect - so if you can, try go to Gdynia instead! In Warsaw there is much more interesting places;)

JuliaCzurłowska

Points +43

12 Sep 2021

Taka pita z falafelkiem....

...że aż szczena opada! Burger BBQ również. Polecam z całego serca. Miła obsługa i pyszne jedzonko to recepta na sukces.

aisteed

Points +110

16 Aug 2021

Should have tried a pita

This cafe was very close to our hostel so I thought it would be a great place for dinner. I was craving something comforting after a long day so I tried their coconut curry with a glass of house red. The meal was quite nice though not mind blowing, especially vegetable pickles as they seemed quite bland. I loved the atmosphere and the staff was very friendly. However I wish I had ordered one of their pita or falafel dishes as they are definitely best sellers. I still hope to visit again to give them another chance :)

Updated from previous review on 2020-10-15

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Lovely staff, Affordable

Cons: Food is a bit bland

Szysiu

Points +35

04 Aug 2021

Przykład dla innych!

Miejsce warte polecenia. Duży wybór w menu - jest różnorodnie, obsługa miła, jedzenie przepyszne, nie trzeba długo czekać. Osobiście dodaje jako punkt do odhaczenia przy następnej wizycie w Warszawie.

Tagzz

Points +57

10 Sep 2020

Great choice for any time of day

Many vegan places offer same burgers/wraps but these guys stand out. Their new Moussaka was definitely worth it as me and my SO crave vegan zapiekankas. Go check them out if you haven't already!

Pros: Lots of 100% vegan options, Ideal portions

AniaRochmińska

Yuki_vegan

Points +209

19 Aug 2020

Super lecker

Wir haben einen Ort zum Frühstücken gesucht und einen gefunden.

Unsere Gerichte:
Tel Aviv set
Falafelpita mit Salat
Schwarztee

Das Essen war sehr lecker und wir sind beide gut satt geworden. Die Bedienung ist super freundlich gewesen und auch die Lokation ist sehr schön eingerichtet.

Pros: Leckeres Essen, nette Bedienung

RitaW

Points +57

16 Aug 2020

It was okay but I’ve been to better places in Warsaw

Maybe I set my expectations too high from the reviews or maybe I expected authentic Israeli food but I was a bit disappointed. The prices were too high for what you get, the mezze platter was tiny and was about 50% pickles. The tabbuleh salad was mostly grains when it’s traditionally meant to be mostly herbs. The pitta bread was written in the menu (English menu. Maybe the Polish menu is different) as “israeli pitta bread” but that’s not what israeli pitta bread looks like. Then the Sabich wrap was supposed to have marinated tofu (according to the English menu) but instead came with fries inside (and on the side), so just a lot of fries in that dish. So overall, I think we ate in better places in Warsaw.

agipany

Points +763

10 Aug 2020

Pita gyros set

As usual this set is my favorite and i wont dare to even go for smth different in this place😄

Pros: Nice venue- outside patio , Nice food

Simsimsims

Points +1017

05 Aug 2020

So tasty

The "aubergines 3 ways" set is delicious. The cocktails are good and not too pricey.

Mirage

Points +2565

03 Aug 2020

One of not so many places with real restaurant approach

Franchise Description: Tel Aviv has changed a lot over the years. At the beginning, there was one place with a very restaurant character, fantastic dishes and service. Probably one of the best places in Warsaw. Later, when new premises appeared, something stopped working. The quality of food was falling in some places, and the service also started to fail. At the moment, Tel Aviv seems to be back on track. Great marketing, very good service, tasty food with a few slightly weaker points. The prices are a bit high, or rather - I would like to eat more for it, but the form of serving, the quality of the ingredients and the unique taste make it difficult to ignore Tel Aviv in the list of the most important vegan places in Poland.

Description of specific premises: The premises on Poznańska Street was the first Tel Aviv. It still maintains its high level. There are seats outside in summer. One of the most crowded Tel Aviv due to its location in city center.

Updated from previous review on 2020-08-03

Pros: very good food, rare restaurant approach

Cons: prices could be lower, or portions could be bigger

TelAviv

12 Feb 2017

Hi there!

Thank you sooo much for this comprehensive review. We are so happy you just called best vegan restaurant Warsaw - that means much to us! We want to serve you guys the best vegan meals ever. And yes, we don't let you never ever to leave the place hungry :)

About the prices: we are using the best quality products we can, our meals are defined by our chefs and us. We want it to be tasty, healthy and well-served. That's a lil pricey, unfortunetely.

Just keep in mind to visit us anytime while being hungry!

Best
Tomek and Tel Aviv Team

srose

Points +20

23 Jul 2020

LOVE IT

Best of the best in Warsaw. Not to be missed!

Pros: Large menu with variety , Vegan breakfast/brunch, Vegan Dinner

Cons: Crowded sometimes

debaser

Points +64

28 Jun 2020

Loooove this place

I’m in Warsaw 3-4x a year and I always have multiple meals here. I absolutely love their falafel platter and their burgers.

Pros: Amazing food, cool aesthetic , Amazing staff

Izzyveg

Points +626

27 Jun 2020

Lovely Middle Eastern tastes

It's the second time I visited this restaurant and although the salad menu shrunk a bit since last time I visited in 2019, the sides and vegan mains don't disappoint a bit. Bit on the pricey side but all so lovely. Will definitely keep coming back. The staff and decor are great but since this place is very popular it's recommended to book a table in advance.

Pros: Tasty Middle Eastern Vegan tastes

Cons: Bit pricey

monika616

Points +102

29 May 2020

Worth to try

Amazing place, amazing food and even better location.
I'll come back!

Pros: Vegan wine in offer 😍

Cons: Medium prices

ХинаАриф

Points +94

15 Mar 2020

❤️

Cozy place and tasty food.

StefanE.

Points +121

27 Feb 2020

Eines der besten veganen Restaurants

Wir hatten 2 Bowls, 2 Säfte, Café Latte und einen Crumble und Knafeh zum Nachtisch.

Die Bowls waren angenehm groß und super lecker. Außerdem sehr vielseitig. Frisches Gemüse, veganer Gyros, Falafel, Hummus und selbstgemachtes Dressing.

Die Säfte waren sehr erfrischend und lecker.

Der Nachtisch wurde frisch gebacken und war noch schön warm und knusprig.

Das Restaurant ist komplett vegan und sehr gemütlich.

Es war allerdings etwas laut, da es sehr voll war.

Insgesamt haben wir nur 35€ für 2 Hauptspeisen, 2 Getränke, 2 mal Nachtisch und 2 Café Latte gezahlt.
Also super erschwinglich und alles tip-top.

Pros: Alles vegan, Super lecker

Cons: Ziemlich voll

r00ib0s

Points +26

14 Feb 2020

Hip Restaurant, Delicious Food

Love this restaurant! Great for hanging out by yourself or with your friends. You won’t want to leave 😊

Pros: Excellent range of delicious vegan foods, Friendly staff, fast service, Great ambience, hip decorations, cool music

SuperFunkyMonkey

Points +172

16 Jan 2020

Very tasty

Definitely recommend something with hummus, it's delicious. Other food very good (but not as outstanding as hummus). Very good bread, also good fermented cucumbers.

Pros: Hummus, 100% vegan, Wide choice

Cons: A bit expensive for Warsaw

RachelTouchet

Points +180

15 Jan 2020

Fresh and tasty

I came for a breakfast to go and ordered a smoothie, a coffee and some Polish pastries which name I can remember. Everything was very good !

Pros: Smoothie made on demand , Tasty pastries, Everything was very fresh

moonchild420

Points +164

03 Jan 2020

nice food but...

i had very big expectations when it comes to this restaurant, but i went out sad and still hungry. Prices could be lower, i recommend breakfasts

PhilGG

Points +63

30 Nov 2019

Amazing place.

We were so pleased with the food there. Highly recommend it!

MichalGM

Points +48

25 Nov 2019

Smaczne

Zestaw Nie wiem co mam wziąć 2.0
Smaczne,estetyczne aczkolwiek małe porcje. Lemoniada miętowa pycha!!

Bozena

Points +682

25 Nov 2019

4,5

Garnuszek coco curry 24 zl- b.dobry
Lemoniada imbirowa/sok tez ok.
Porcja raczej mala.

Pros: Vegan

Cons: Porcje

SianOMahony

Points +124

17 Nov 2019

Great food & drinks

Really lovely food and venue, a bit too expensive for what you get in my opinion, but definitely would go again.

Justynaa.1997

Points +86

10 Oct 2019

Favourite place in Warsaw

That was definitely my favourite restaurant in Warsaw. Food was delicious, staff was really friendly and nice and I loved every second of this. Highly recommend!

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tel Aviv Urban Food - Poznanska closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.