Tel Aviv Urban Food - Mokotow

+48-785002989

Al. Niepodległości 142a, Warsaw, Poland, 02-554

Plant-based concept inspired by Israeli Tel Aviv. Serves hummus, falafel, burgers and lunch food. Open Mon-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm, Sun 10:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Gluten-free, Israeli

First Review by MichałAltawil

overpriced and not good at all - Edit

i tried the shakshouka and the coco curry. the shakshouka was watery and tasted more like tomato soup than real shakshouka. the coco curry was OK, but nothing special. the food was obviously made ahead and reheated, probably in a microwave. it was too cold. i do not recommend.

Updated from previous review on 2017-10-01

Cons: overpriced, not tasty

TelAvivUrbanFood 05 Oct 2017 - Thank you for posting this review. We are sorry that you didn't like our shakshouka. If you give us another chance and visit us once more then check out some other great dishes. We have different lunches every day, so there is plenty to choose from. We are very sorry that the food temperature was not as you expected - this obviously should not happen. In any such case please let our staff know and our cook will make sure it is fixed. As to a microwave - we don't have one in any of our locations.

Greatness of Tel Aviv on Mokotow! - Edit

Since there are only few differences between Tel Aviv restaurants in Warsaw, I'm copying the main one here but before that, few facts about place on Niepodleglosci street:
it's not so big as the local in the city center, but fortunately interior design is very similar. Few times there were small problems with my order but there is this one thing that I absolutely love about Tel Aviv: they know that the client is really important, so they correct their mistakes in a very cool way. It's still not so common in vegan restaurants for some reason.

When you're choosing the best vegan RESTAURANT in Warsaw, it's not really a hard choice. Tel Aviv is winning this one easily. Of course its mainly because of the fact that not many eating places got this kind of approach but still Tel Aviv is giving you very much. Let's start with these pros. Food is really excellent. Most of the positions (menu is changing every few weeks) are very good to perfect. There is street food and standard dishes. You won't leave the place hungry but you must also remember that it's not really cheap. Prices are above average in Warsaw, which I think should end a dinner with a 25 EUR bill for two. Staff is pleasant but sometimes I feel it could be a little more engaged. Place is ok but the tables are, one more time, a LITTLE bit too close to each other when you consider this a restaurant. I also hate the name but, hey, let's not mess politics with food! Still, it's one of the most recommended vegan places by me in the city.

Pros: More tasty than you can imagine., Good staff.

Cons: Some prices could be lowered down.

Small portions but great food - Edit

I went here randomly here for lunch and I am presently surprised. The food was served fast and fresh. The burger was huge and filling. The Lunch was amazing (I could do without the carrot puree though) just lunch was super tiny if the portions were bigger this place would get a 5.

Pros: fast vegan organic

Cons: pricey small portions

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tel Aviv Urban Food - Mokotow closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.