Tel Aviv Urban Food - Mickiewicza

+48-506172479

Mickiewicza 19, Warsaw, Poland, 01-517

Plant-based concept inspired by Israeli Tel Aviv. Serves hummus, falafel, burgers and lunch food. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-10:00pm, Fri 11:30am-11:00pm, Sat 10:00am-11:00pm, Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Gluten-free, Israeli

First Review by EmelieA

Tel Aviv - now on Zoliborz! - Edit

Since there are only few differences between Tel Aviv restaurants in Warsaw, I'm copying the main one here but before that, few facts about place on Miciewicza street:
it's not so big as the local in the city center, but fortunately interior design is very similar. Few times there were small problems with my order but there is this one thing that I absolutely love about Tel Aviv: they know that the client is really important, so they correct their mistakes in a very cool way. It's still not so common in vegan restaurants for some reason.

When you're choosing the best vegan RESTAURANT in Warsaw, it's not really a hard choice. Tel Aviv is winning this one easily. Of course its mainly because of the fact that not many eating places got this kind of approach but still Tel Aviv is giving you very much. Let's start with these pros. Food is really excellent. Most of the positions (menu is changing every few weeks) are very good to perfect. There is street food and standard dishes. You won't leave the place hungry but you must also remember that it's not really cheap. Prices are above average in Warsaw, which I think should end a dinner with a 25 EUR bill for two. Staff is pleasant but sometimes I feel it could be a little more engaged. Place is ok but the tables are, one more time, a LITTLE bit too close to each other when you consider this a restaurant. I also hate the name but, hey, let's not mess politics with food! Still, it's one of the most recommended vegan places by me in the city.

Updated from previous review on 2017-06-27

Pros: More tasty than you can imagine., Good staff.

Cons: Some prices could be lowered down.

TelAvivUrbanFood 19 Jul 2017 - Thank you for your comprehensive review:) We are not proud about the mistakes in your orders, sorry for that. The Guest is most important for us, as you already know, so we promise we will do our best to avoid it next time! See you again:)

Yummy falafels! - Edit

Me and my partner had a delicious lunch here after a long walk. Friendly staff and good prices! :)

TelAvivUrbanFood 19 Jul 2017 - We are very happy to hear that. Thanks!!! please have a walk more often in our neighborhood:)

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tel Aviv Urban Food - Mickiewicza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.