Tedo Tapas Bar

+353-214275078

31 Princes St, Centre, Cork, Ireland

Serves meat, vegan options available. This tapas restaurant offers a separate vegan menu upon request. Staff is accommodating about modifying dishes to be vegan.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by EmilySuttonTaylor

Incredible food, Incredible place - Edit

We were so happy when Tedo Tapas took on board to prepare a vegan menu for our group Cork Vegans and since they have grown leaps and bounds. We were so thrilled we hosted my birthday there as we got to enjoy their full vegan menu which is they don't know you you must ask for as they have not got it printed professionally yet and keep going back until you try everything ;) Amazing khoa pad, paella, quesidillas and so much more. If you call ahead they go the extra mile and add a couple more vegan options to their vegan menu. They serve organic vegan wine and even their house wine was vegan (confirm before ordering in case this changes). They made us watermelon sangrias..yum and because I called to book they even got vegan cheese and the chefs are experimenting all the time. For your own happiness you have got to come to this place and our support is making them more and more vegan!!! Tastes so good and the staff and so kind. I would give this tapas bar 5* but they do still serve meat...getting there

Pros: Super kind and accommodating staff, Progressing more into veganism all the time, Beautiful setting

Cons: Still serves meat but we'll get there with demand!

amazing tapas, lots of options - Edit

Cannot believe this wasn't on HappyCow. There were so vegans coming in and out while I was there. They have a completely separate vegan menu if you ask for it, and even vegan cheese. Most other things on their menu marked vegetarian can be made vegan as well. Just let the servers know to be sure. They are friendly and are willing to help you find the right dishes. Great atmosphere and delicious food, can't go wrong.

Return to Cork Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tedo Tapas Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.